independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion (Court stuff) - Continued here .........
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/24/20 2:18pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

The Estate Discussion (Court stuff) - Continued here .........



Other thread self locked: https://prince.org/msg/7/463700

Self locked: https://prince.org/msg/7/462476
Self locked: https://prince.org/msg/7/463098

Continue discussion here--------------------------------------

prince-museum-1.jpg

Click on the link to sign up for updates or to view court documents. - luv4u

Link to court documents: http://www.mncourts.gov/I...elson.aspx

file-a1bd18daf7f5ad6a7a5c2eaa1129af56.jpg

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/24/20 3:02pm

Astasheiks

avatar

What Year would you all Predict this will be Settled??? razz lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/24/20 3:06pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Astasheiks said:

What Year would you all Predict this will be Settled??? razz lol


I predict not in 2021............

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/24/20 3:21pm

Astasheiks

avatar

crysball I bet your right about that! haha eye

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/24/20 3:22pm

Astasheiks

avatar

One thing for sure P allowed a bunch of lawyers to fatten their pockets! neutral smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/24/20 7:50pm

laytonian

Astasheiks said:

One thing for sure P allowed a bunch of lawyers to fatten their pockets! neutral smile


Right now, I think it's being managed better than the "family" will.

Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/24/20 11:35pm

Margot

laytonian said:


Right now, I think it's being managed better than the "family" will.

LOL-

My thoughts as well. I rue the day they take over. (Maybe it will never happen)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/26/20 7:10am

PennyPurple

avatar

Margot said:

laytonian said:


Right now, I think it's being managed better than the "family" will.

LOL-

My thoughts as well. I rue the day they take over. (Maybe it will never happen)

Some of them have already sold out, so they won't be managing anything. Primary Wave will be, though.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/26/20 10:46pm

Margot

PennyPurple said:

Margot said:

LOL-

My thoughts as well. I rue the day they take over. (Maybe it will never happen)

Some of them have already sold out, so they won't be managing anything. Primary Wave will be, though.

I haven't heard that Sharon and Norrine sold to Primary Wave.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/27/20 6:57am

PennyPurple

avatar

Margot said:

PennyPurple said:

Some of them have already sold out, so they won't be managing anything. Primary Wave will be, though.

I haven't heard that Sharon and Norrine sold to Primary Wave.

They haven't....yet.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/01/20 2:26pm

Astasheiks

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Margot said:

LOL-

My thoughts as well. I rue the day they take over. (Maybe it will never happen)

Some of them have already sold out, so they won't be managing anything. Primary Wave will be, though.

They sold out! Wow! eek razz biggrin nuts hmm omfg shocked disbelief err

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/08/20 6:53am

udo

avatar

Lonny And Charlie might not get any compensation for the (failed) UMG deal.

See the pdf.

Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill... If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/09/20 12:34pm

nelcp777

Sometimes I wonder if the family could really run the Estate on ther own. No disrespect, but it is a major undertaking.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/13/20 2:24pm

Astasheiks

avatar

udo said:

Lonny And Charlie might not get any compensation for the (failed) UMG deal.

See the pdf.

disbelief mad hmm omg

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/15/20 2:43pm

rap

https://blooloop.com/news/prince-paisley-park/?fbclid=IwAR2lKvC4Ckjtl2wiOiGjf-2E6or9r91RJa4GFlsEhGqi0GzXSiZM_IuOSzw

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/16/20 7:49am

Margot

The only heirs who have not sold to Primary Wave are Sharon and Norrine.

IMO, they would rely on Lonnie too much, which is of great concern to me.

I would prefer the Estate be managed by Comerica for as long as possible.

[Edited 10/16/20 7:51am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/16/20 2:30pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Margot said:

The only heirs who have not sold to Primary Wave are Sharon and Norrine.

IMO, they would rely on Lonnie too much, which is of great concern to me.

I would prefer the Estate be managed by Comerica for as long as possible.

[Edited 10/16/20 7:51am]

What about John?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/16/20 2:52pm

Margot

PennyPurple said:

Margot said:

The only heirs who have not sold to Primary Wave are Sharon and Norrine.

IMO, they would rely on Lonnie too much, which is of great concern to me.

I would prefer the Estate be managed by Comerica for as long as possible.

[Edited 10/16/20 7:51am]

What about John?

I believe it is Norrine (perhaps Sharon), who has power of atty. over John

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/21/20 9:34pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Margot said:

PennyPurple said:

What about John?

I believe it is Norrine (perhaps Sharon), who has power of atty. over John

Yes, she signs documents as having POA.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/24/20 7:38pm

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

Astasheiks said:

What Year would you all Predict this will be Settled??? razz lol

The year that ALL of the people that Prince left ALL of the pieces of his TRUST to, come together, quit playing and recognize the TRUTH for what it is and unapolegetically let the chips fall where they may.

Prince: "Was it good for you, was I what you wanted me to be?"
Me: Yes, Prince...YES!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/26/20 10:30am

nelcp777

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

Astasheiks said:

What Year would you all Predict this will be Settled??? razz lol

The year that ALL of the people that Prince left ALL of the pieces of his TRUST to, come together, quit playing and recognize the TRUTH for what it is and unapolegetically let the chips fall where they may.

When the money runs out and an investor steps in to buy the estate pennies on the dollar.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/27/20 2:28pm

Astasheiks

avatar

hhhhmmm Now that would be Something! eek sad hmm

[Edited 10/27/20 14:28pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/29/20 12:26am

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

nelcp777 said:

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

The year that ALL of the people that Prince left ALL of the pieces of his TRUST to, come together, quit playing and recognize the TRUTH for what it is and unapolegetically let the chips fall where they may.

When the money runs out and an investor steps in to buy the estate pennies on the dollar.

Money can and does run out. Truth however, ALWAYS remains and will come forth.

Prince: "Was it good for you, was I what you wanted me to be?"
Me: Yes, Prince...YES!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/02/20 1:46am

rubewrenn269

[Spambot snip - luv4u]

banned

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 11/06/20 11:17am

Astasheiks

avatar

Wish I could have read what they said. lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 11/07/20 3:42pm

Margot

nelcp777 said:

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

The year that ALL of the people that Prince left ALL of the pieces of his TRUST to, come together, quit playing and recognize the TRUTH for what it is and unapolegetically let the chips fall where they may.

When the money runs out and an investor steps in to buy the estate pennies on the dollar.

I hope that is not true. Prince did not protect his estate very well.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 11/08/20 7:06am

udo

avatar

Margot said:

nelcp777 said:

When the money runs out and an investor steps in to buy the estate pennies on the dollar.

I hope that is not true. Prince did not protect his estate very well.

.

When (not if) it happens, they'll release all 'stuff' ASAP to get the money.

Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill... If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 11/09/20 7:56am

nelcp777

udo said:

Margot said:

I hope that is not true. Prince did not protect his estate very well.

.

When (not if) it happens, they'll release all 'stuff' ASAP to get the money.

Maybe, but can releases alone pay all the bills?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 11/10/20 8:10am

1Sasha

nelcp777 said:

udo said:

.

When (not if) it happens, they'll release all 'stuff' ASAP to get the money.

Maybe, but can releases alone pay all the bills?

Isn't the Jackson estate still being run by non-family members? I cannot foresee a time when Prince's estate won't be handled by non-family administration. It's unfortunate but this is how he left it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 11/10/20 12:35pm

onlyforaminute

1Sasha said:



nelcp777 said:




udo said:



.


When (not if) it happens, they'll release all 'stuff' ASAP to get the money.



Maybe, but can releases alone pay all the bills?



Isn't the Jackson estate still being run by non-family members? I cannot foresee a time when Prince's estate won't be handled by non-family administration. It's unfortunate but this is how he left it.


nod
Time keeps on slipping into the future...


This moment is all there is...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion (Court stuff) - Continued here .........