independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 19th Aug 2019 4:09pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's Death Investigation: Part 13
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 7 of 15 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #180 posted 01/24/19 2:05pm

WeDaBest

Bodhitheblackdog said:

PennyPurple said:

So basically it would be soiled where he was found? The bed sheets did not look soiled, and they didn't look like they were changed because of the pill they found in the sheets.

Penny, I recall seeing pics in the original Carver County files of 'soiled' white sheets(yellowish/brown staining) discarded along with Fleet enema bottles in the dumpster out back...there was even talk on previous threads if DNA from those sheets had been tied to PRN. Maybe an armload or two of such material was dumped as part of a general post mortem clean up of the death scene. I think the silence was/is bc people are afraid of being criminally charged with tampering with the scene of a 'crime'...It may take a while but, IMO, someone will eventually talk...

[Edited 1/13/19 14:39pm]

In the Carver County files there was also a picture of clothing in the upstairs bathroom that had been disgarded in the waste bin. Couldnt tell if the clothing was soiled or not, but found it strange that it was in the bathroom garbage bin.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #181 posted 01/24/19 9:09pm

PennyPurple

avatar

WeDaBest said:


In the Carver County files there was also a picture of clothing in the upstairs bathroom that had been disgarded in the waste bin. Couldnt tell if the clothing was soiled or not, but found it strange that it was in the bathroom garbage bin.


No photo description available.

Image may contain: people standing

No photo description available.


Image may contain: indoor



From Jay Corn's website.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #182 posted 01/24/19 10:18pm

sonshine

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



BTW I forgot to mention this...the video on the other page where she discusses how could they possibly get the purple boxes together so quickly for the memorial on Saturday...well, Prince gave out those boxes at PP for his Piano and Mic Gala so the boxes had already been prepared.


I was at PP in the Sept prior to his passing for an event and they had the purple boxes then already. They were selling them at the souveneir table with some t-shirts and a few other misc items.
It's a hurtful place, the world, in and of itself. We don't need to add to it. We all need one another. ~ PRN
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #183 posted 01/24/19 10:33pm

sonshine

avatar

Lovejunky said:



ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:




Lovejunky said:


Fascinating ..Just came onto my facebook feed...


WOW...






I am conflicted with this video.


Jews have to be buried before sundown.



Figure it out. Explain the same logistics.

Most of the responses onYouTube turned it into a murdered thread. P was not murdered.





Also, if you believe this video, do you believe the one in which she claims Capriccio is P's son?






[Edited 1/20/19 8:27am]



I dont know what to believe...


I was captured by her claims that Princes Official Death Certificate is no where to be found..


I then googled...sure enough we can find WHitneys, Michaels Tom Petty,s ..anyone you can name..


you will find their Official DEATH Certificate..


but Prince ?


We can only find a non certified certificate of Death



WHY ????


FYI per MN Dept of Health:
"Anyone can get a noncertified copy of a death record...
You must meet the legal requirements to get a certified death certificate.
You must complete an application to request a certificate. You must show valid identification.You must sign your application. You can get a death certificate only if you have tangible interest."
Also on the application for Certified Death Certificates there are two options from which to choose - with or without cause of death information.
http://www.health.state.m...death.html
It's a hurtful place, the world, in and of itself. We don't need to add to it. We all need one another. ~ PRN
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #184 posted 01/24/19 11:45pm

Lovejunky

avatar

sonshine said:

Lovejunky said:

I dont know what to believe...

I was captured by her claims that Princes Official Death Certificate is no where to be found..

I then googled...sure enough we can find WHitneys, Michaels Tom Petty,s ..anyone you can name..

you will find their Official DEATH Certificate..

but Prince ?

We can only find a non certified certificate of Death

WHY ????

FYI per MN Dept of Health: "Anyone can get a noncertified copy of a death record... You must meet the legal requirements to get a certified death certificate. You must complete an application to request a certificate. You must show valid identification.You must sign your application. You can get a death certificate only if you have tangible interest." Also on the application for Certified Death Certificates there are two options from which to choose - with or without cause of death information. http://www.health.state.m...death.html

Yes..I get all that sonshine....

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #185 posted 01/25/19 3:50pm

muchtoofast

avatar

PennyPurple said:



WeDaBest said:








In the Carver County files there was also a picture of clothing in the upstairs bathroom that had been disgarded in the waste bin. Couldnt tell if the clothing was soiled or not, but found it strange that it was in the bathroom garbage bin.




No photo description available.

Image may contain: people standing

No photo description available.


Image may contain: indoor




From Jay Corn's website.


These weren’t soiled clothes, these were
ugly clothes and he did the right thing and got them as far away from his other clothes as possible.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #186 posted 01/25/19 4:25pm

Lovejunky

avatar

muchtoofast said:

PennyPurple said:


No photo description available.

Image may contain: people standing

No photo description available.


Image may contain: indoor



From Jay Corn's website.

These weren’t soiled clothes, these were ugly clothes and he did the right thing and got them as far away from his other clothes as possible.

My thoughts EXACTLY

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #187 posted 01/25/19 5:30pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Nobody said these clothes were soiled.


I added the pics of the clothes because a poster referred to them in the post, and the pics show them in the trash can and what outfit it was.


I do agree that the outfit is ugly.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #188 posted 01/25/19 8:37pm

lysamari

Your article is very useful, the content is great, I have read a lot of articles, but for your article, it left me a deep impression, thank you for sharing.

Spam deleted - l'ange bleu - moderator

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #189 posted 01/25/19 8:38pm

lysamari

Deleted - l'angebleu - moderator

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #190 posted 01/27/19 11:31am

muchtoofast

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Nobody said these clothes were soiled.



I added the pics of the clothes because a poster referred to them in the post, and the pics show them in the trash can and what outfit it was.



I do agree that the outfit is ugly.


WeDaBest couldn’t tell if the clothing was soiled or not, no one is referring to anything you said so get over it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #191 posted 01/29/19 1:07am

ladygirl99

The question is why this thread, not a sticky but other threads that get fewer views and fewer posts are.

This thread should be a permanent sticky imo as it still gotten over 20000 even at Part 13.

But if this question is answered before I do apologize.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #192 posted 01/29/19 2:14pm

leec1

ladygirl99 said:

The question is why this thread, not a sticky but other threads that get fewer views and fewer posts are.

This thread should be a permanent sticky imo as it still gotten over 20000 even at Part 13.

But if this question is answered before I do apologize.

I don't recall ever seeing a response to the question why isn't this thread a sticky as I do remember this question being asked previously.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #193 posted 02/01/19 11:58am

WeDaBest

muchtoofast said:

PennyPurple said:

Nobody said these clothes were soiled.


I added the pics of the clothes because a poster referred to them in the post, and the pics show them in the trash can and what outfit it was.


I do agree that the outfit is ugly.

WeDaBest couldn’t tell if the clothing was soiled or not, no one is referring to anything you said so get over it.

Yes that was me wondering in response to earlier post about a switch in clothing. Thanks for the pictures Penny... and no the clothing does not look soiled

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #194 posted 02/02/19 12:50pm

luvsexy4all

Lovejunky said:

muchtoofast said:

PennyPurple said: These weren’t soiled clothes, these were ugly clothes and he did the right thing and got them as far away from his other clothes as possible.

My thoughts EXACTLY

and NO ONE stole them from the garbage to sell???? for shame

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #195 posted 02/04/19 8:04pm

ladygirl99

leec1 said:

ladygirl99 said:

The question is why this thread, not a sticky but other threads that get fewer views and fewer posts are.

This thread should be a permanent sticky imo as it still gotten over 20000 even at Part 13.

But if this question is answered before I do apologize.

I don't recall ever seeing a response to the question why isn't this thread a sticky as I do remember this question being asked previously.

I orgnote June7 about this question. I hope he replies on here or I would received a reply from him.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #196 posted 02/05/19 2:30pm

nelcp777

I read an interesting article on CNN's site about James Brown. There were accusations that JB's management kept him on drugs to control his money and keep him less involved. This got me to thinking about certain people in Prince's camp and his situation.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #197 posted 02/05/19 3:33pm

PennyPurple

avatar

nelcp777 said:

I read an interesting article on CNN's site about James Brown. There were accusations that JB's management kept him on drugs to control his money and keep him less involved. This got me to thinking about certain people in Prince's camp and his situation.

Nah, Prince wasn't that way. His camp did it his way or they could hit the highway.


Just because Prince was probably addicted doesn't mean he was stoned out of his mind. He still had his wits about him.


I don't think James Brown's Estate is settled yet, is it?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #198 posted 02/05/19 4:10pm

nelcp777

I don’t think James estate is settled. The article focused on rumors of James death. Just made me think of P a little. I still feel there was some embezzlement going on.

PennyPurple said:



nelcp777 said:


I read an interesting article on CNN's site abouti still James Brown. There were accusations that JB's management kept him on drugs to control his money and keep him less involved. This got me to thinking about certain people in Prince's camp and his situation.





Nah, Prince wasn't that way. His camp did it his way or they could hit the highway.



Just because Prince was probably addicted doesn't mean he was stoned out of his mind. He still had his wits about him.



I don't think James Brown's Estate is settled yet, is it?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #199 posted 02/05/19 5:43pm

PennyPurple

avatar

nelcp777 said:

I don’t think James estate is settled. The article focused on rumors of James death. Just made me think of P a little. I still feel there was some embezzlement going on.

Yeah, I agree with you on that.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #200 posted 02/05/19 6:30pm

purplemist7777

PennyPurple said:



nelcp777 said:


I don’t think James estate is settled. The article focused on rumors of James death. Just made me think of P a little. I still feel there was some embezzlement going on.

Yeah, I agree with you on that.


Agree also. Wonder if the Estate attorneys ever tracked down the POA for Phaedra?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #201 posted 02/05/19 7:13pm

nelcp777

PennyPurple said:

nelcp777 said:

I don’t think James estate is settled. The article focused on rumors of James death. Just made me think of P a little. I still feel there was some embezzlement going on.

Yeah, I agree with you on that.

Thanks. I also believe P was figuring it out too. I re-read the DEA files from the FOIA. The pills found in the DEA search warrant were in the green room and Room #10. The ones in room #10 contained half pills and I believe were in the CVS Vitamin C bottles.

Do ya'll think Prince was taking these after he arrived from Moline? Also, in Moline, Prince said he mixed up the pills by taking 2 each. No one ever caught on or questioned the other bottle during Moline.

Any thought Penny on why there was no dialud found in either search?

And who had the herpes?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #202 posted 02/05/19 8:07pm

PennyPurple

avatar

nelcp777 said:

PennyPurple said:

Yeah, I agree with you on that.

Thanks. I also believe P was figuring it out too. I re-read the DEA files from the FOIA. The pills found in the DEA search warrant were in the green room and Room #10. The ones in room #10 contained half pills and I believe were in the CVS Vitamin C bottles.

Do ya'll think Prince was taking these after he arrived from Moline? Also, in Moline, Prince said he mixed up the pills by taking 2 each. No one ever caught on or questioned the other bottle during Moline.

Any thought Penny on why there was no dialud found in either search?

And who had the herpes?

I still can't figure out the dialud, it was in his system but I don't think it was found in any of the pills.

They said there were over 200 pills scattered thru PP.


I've heard so many different stories on the Herpes, I don't know what to believe. I've read where it was K's medicine, or K's nephew's medicine and then I read where the script was in P's name. ?


Yes, he said he mixed the pills up and wouldn't do it again. Which makes me wonder if he knew 1 was stronger than the other, and then with the pills in the jewelry box. ?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #203 posted 02/05/19 8:56pm

nelcp777

Very confusing about the pills. I think It is time for me to just let go and leave the Org



PennyPurple said:



nelcp777 said:




PennyPurple said:



Yeah, I agree with you on that.



Thanks. I also believe P was figuring it out too. I re-read the DEA files from the FOIA. The pills found in the DEA search warrant were in the green room and Room #10. The ones in room #10 contained half pills and I believe were in the CVS Vitamin C bottles.



Do ya'll think Prince was taking these after he arrived from Moline? Also, in Moline, Prince said he mixed up the pills by taking 2 each. No one ever caught on or questioned the other bottle during Moline.



Any thought Penny on why there was no dialud found in either search?



And who had the herpes?



I still can't figure out the dialud, it was in his system but I don't think it was found in any of the pills.


They said there were over 200 pills scattered thru PP.



I've heard so many different stories on the Herpes, I don't know what to believe. I've read where it was K's medicine, or K's nephew's medicine and then I read where the script was in P's name. ?



Yes, he said he mixed the pills up and wouldn't do it again. Which makes me wonder if he knew 1 was stronger than the other, and then with the pills in the jewelry box. ?


[Edited 2/5/19 20:57pm]
[Edited 2/6/19 14:02pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #204 posted 02/05/19 9:20pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

purplemist7777 said:

PennyPurple said:

Yeah, I agree with you on that.

Agree also. Wonder if the Estate attorneys ever tracked down the POA for Phaedra?



I believe there was mucho speculation from the Estate attorneys that it was forged.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #205 posted 02/11/19 7:04am

nelcp777

I am more inclined to believe the Phaedra was the leak to TMZ. Just my opinion, not factual.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #206 posted 02/11/19 10:35pm

PennyPurple

avatar

nelcp777 said:

I am more inclined to believe the Phaedra was the leak to TMZ. Just my opinion, not factual.

Do you mean about Moline?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #207 posted 02/12/19 8:50am

nelcp777

PennyPurple said:

nelcp777 said:

I am more inclined to believe the Phaedra was the leak to TMZ. Just my opinion, not factual.

Do you mean about Moline?

Yes I do. I wonder if there was some form of payment for the information. Perhaps even after Prince's passing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #208 posted 02/12/19 10:19am

nelcp777

Also, per the seized item log, the herpes meds were in Kirk's name. That does not mean he used them. We know from records that Kirk obtained pills for Prince at a minimum from Dr. S (percocet) and possible Dr. Boo (codeine)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #209 posted 02/12/19 10:42am

PennyPurple

avatar

nelcp777 said:

Also, per the seized item log, the herpes meds were in Kirk's name. That does not mean he used them. We know from records that Kirk obtained pills for Prince at a minimum from Dr. S (percocet) and possible Dr. Boo (codeine)

Oh good, I'm glad you found that.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 7 of 15 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's Death Investigation: Part 13