independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > can we expect hard to get 81 or kiss me quick
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/16/17 9:25am

Dilan

can we expect hard to get 81 or kiss me quick

Those songs along with a full dopmaine rush would be great. Please mr leaker but appreciate everything already so far

[Edited 7/16/17 9:28am]

I'm feeling a bit fammy™
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/16/17 9:32am

Revolution81

avatar

it looks like we can expect whats on the eye release, I doubt we will get either of those, would be nice tho

My fathers got a shotgun...I hope he doesn't use it
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/16/17 9:42am

love2thenines2
003

Revolution81 said:

it looks like we can expect whats on the eye release, I doubt we will get either of those, would be nice tho

So Why FEline that is not on Blast 4 & 5 has ben liberated !!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/16/17 9:45am

Revolution81

avatar

love2thenines2003 said:

Revolution81 said:

it looks like we can expect whats on the eye release, I doubt we will get either of those, would be nice tho

So Why FEline that is not on Blast 4 & 5 has ben liberated !!

Probably as a personal message, thats how i read it anyway.

Like dont fuck with us, we still have other shit and we arnt afraid to sacrifice if it takes u down.

Or something. Who knows

My fathers got a shotgun...I hope he doesn't use it
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/16/17 10:09am

love2thenines2
003

Revolution81 said:

love2thenines2003 said:

So Why FEline that is not on Blast 4 & 5 has ben liberated !!

Probably as a personal message, thats how i read it anyway.

Like dont fuck with us, we still have other shit and we arnt afraid to sacrifice if it takes u down.

Or something. Who knows

Seriously....don't think that some1 has to be afraid by some1 else....few months ago the same intimidations have been announced as the ones before....basta...never u will C others shit leaked....taps are closed.......OF COURSE NOT......in this digital era & world of $$$$$ = There will be other leaks & leaks 2 come !

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/16/17 10:59am

Revolution81

avatar

love2thenines2003 said:



Revolution81 said:




love2thenines2003 said:






So Why FEline that is not on Blast 4 & 5 has ben liberated !!



Probably as a personal message, thats how i read it anyway.


Like dont fuck with us, we still have other shit and we arnt afraid to sacrifice if it takes u down.


Or something. Who knows





Seriously....don't think that some1 has to be afraid by some1 else....few months ago the same intimidations have been announced as the ones before....basta...never u will C others shit leaked....taps are closed.....OF COURSE NOT.....in this digital era & world of $$$$$ = There will be other leaks & leaks 2 come !


Yeah, probably. Time will tell
My fathers got a shotgun...I hope he doesn't use it
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/16/17 11:08am

BlueShakooo

Revolution81 said:

love2thenines2003 said:



Revolution81 said:




love2thenines2003 said:


So Why FEline that is not on Blast 4 & 5 has ben liberated !!



Probably as a personal message, thats how i read it anyway.


Like dont fuck with us, we still have other shit and we arnt afraid to sacrifice if it takes u down.


Or something. Who knows



Seriously....don't think that some1 has to be afraid by some1 else....few months ago the same intimidations have been announced as the ones before....basta...never u will C others shit leaked....taps are closed.....OF COURSE NOT.....in this digital era & world of $$$$$ = There will be other leaks & leaks 2 come !


Yeah, probably. Time will tell


HOPEFULLY!
DIDN'T PRINCE MAKE HIS MUSIC TO BE HEARD?!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/16/17 11:14am

soladeo1

If It'll Make U Happy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/16/17 11:24am

nisibee

*quietly from the shadows
.
90's versions of A Million Days or If Eye Was the man in Ur Life please. Also second a full If It'll Make U Happy.
.
*retreats to the shadows

[Edited 7/16/17 11:24am]

"There's something on the tip of my tongue got a taste 4 sin..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/16/17 11:25am

paisleypark4

avatar

Dilan said:

Those songs along with a full dopmaine rush would be great. Please mr leaker but appreciate everything already so far

[Edited 7/16/17 9:28am]

Arent those already circulating

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/16/17 11:39am

nisibee

I offer this small token of my gratitude as an offering.

"There's something on the tip of my tongue got a taste 4 sin..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/16/17 11:44am

djdaffy1227

avatar

Expect the unexpected lol
Making love and music are the only things worth fighting for.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/16/17 2:24pm

Dilan

not in full....

I'm feeling a bit fammy™
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/16/17 7:49pm

Moonbeam

avatar

"Hard to Get" 81 might just be my most desired outtake. The snippet is so freaking good.

Feel free to join in the Prince Album Poll 2018! Let'a celebrate his legacy by counting down the most beloved Prince albums, as decided by you!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/16/17 8:30pm

joyinrepetitio
n

avatar

Moonbeam said:

"Hard to Get" 81 might just be my most desired outtake. The snippet is so freaking good.

For Real!

__________________________________________________
2 words falling between the drops and the moans of his condition
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > can we expect hard to get 81 or kiss me quick