independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 21st Aug 2019 2:55am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Videos- PRINCE'S last protege, NATALYA, posted a new original song, "Ticket To Space", plus her rendition of "Landslide"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/28/19 12:39pm

Latin

Videos- PRINCE'S last protege, NATALYA, posted a new original song, "Ticket To Space", plus her rendition of "Landslide"

Natalya has posted the following video entitled ""Landslide" - Fleetwood Mac (LIVE) Cover by NATALYA":

https://m.youtube.com/wat...rmUAR-q5Co
[Edited 2/4/19 18:35pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/29/19 12:44pm

Latin

Natalya has posted the following clip:

"NEW VIDEO!!! Link in BIO!!!
Live performance of “Landslide” with my favorite @lunaguitar ✨"

https://www.instagram.com...Kk0xlneV_/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/01/19 5:03pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Natalya has posted the following video entitled ""Landslide" - Fleetwood Mac (LIVE) Cover by NATALYA": https://m.youtube.com/wat...rmUAR-q5Co

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/02/19 7:40pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Natalya has posted the following video entitled ""Landslide" - Fleetwood Mac (LIVE) Cover by NATALYA": https://m.youtube.com/wat...rmUAR-q5Co

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/02/19 7:48pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing

You are very welcome. smile

Happy to hear a new cover from her! Hoping she will release another original very soon.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/04/19 7:35am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


Beautiful! Thanks for sharing



You are very welcome. smile

Happy to hear a new cover from her! Hoping she will release another original very soon.


yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/04/19 6:37pm

Latin

Check out "Ticket To Space" (LIVE) - An Original Song by NATALYA:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...e=youtu.be
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/04/19 6:59pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Check out "Ticket To Space" (LIVE) - An Original Song by NATALYA: https://m.youtube.com/wat...e=youtu.be

Thank you Latin. It's beautiful! I love the guitar!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/05/19 9:49am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Check out "Ticket To Space" (LIVE) - An Original Song by NATALYA: https://m.youtube.com/wat...e=youtu.be

Thank you Latin. It's beautiful! I love the guitar!


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 02/05/19 12:41pm

langebleu

avatar

moderator

If you wish to thank each other in this way repeatedly, please use org notes.

ALT+PLS+RTN: Pure as a pane of ice. It's a gift.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Videos- PRINCE'S last protege, NATALYA, posted a new original song, "Ticket To Space", plus her rendition of "Landslide"