independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Star Trek questionnaire
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/17/20 4:09pm

kpowers

avatar

Star Trek questionnaire

This is ONLY for Star Trek TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, and the Animates Series.

captain_kirk.jpg6ac4e8f1202030454501c5ebeee729ec.jpg

Captain Kirk - Yellow or Green shirt

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/17/20 4:10pm

kpowers

avatar

Riker - Beard or No Beard?

Riker - Beard or no beard

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/17/20 4:11pm

kpowers

avatar

Kathryn Janeway | Memory Alpha | FandomBloomington Group Sets Course to Memorialize 'Star Trek' Captain | The  INbox, A closer look at Indiana - Indiana Public Media

Janeway - Bun or no bun

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/17/20 4:12pm

kpowers

avatar

Sisko switch : startrek

Sisko - Hair or no hair

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/17/20 4:14pm

kpowers

avatar

Nichelle Nichols, STAR TREK's Original Uhura, Turns 87 | TREKNEWS.NET |  Your daily dose of Star Trek news and opinionNeil communicates with Star Trek's Nichelle Nichols, Part 1 : StarTalk  Radio Show by Neil deGrasse Tyson

Uhura - Yellow shirt or Red shirt

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/17/20 4:16pm

kpowers

avatar

The Trip/T'Polers Shipper's Guides: Season Four | Star trek tv, Star trek  voyager, Star trek enterprise

T'Pol or Hoshi

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/17/20 4:18pm

kpowers

avatar

450?cb=20151231055740

Nicole_de_Boer-StarTrek-LRG.jpg

Dax - Jadzia or Ezri


[Edited 9/18/20 9:26am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/17/20 4:19pm

kpowers

avatar

Every Star Trek Captain, Ranked Worst To Best | ScreenRant

Favorite captain?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/17/20 4:20pm

kpowers

avatar

star trek first officers | Star Trek First Officers | Film star trek, Star  trek series, Star trek

Best first officer

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/17/20 4:21pm

kpowers

avatar

Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Doctor Is...

Best doctor

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 09/17/20 4:22pm

kpowers

avatar

The Engineer Who'd Be Best "Handyman" Is...

Best engineer

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 09/17/20 4:27pm

kpowers

avatar

Star-Trek_the_Next_Generation_Deanna_Troi-600x354.jpg

736a4b575608a7455cc29f9d1127b812.png

pt.jpg

Kasidy-Yates.jpg

meridian_041.jpg

ECbxJPLXYAIyWzz.jpg

Best couple

[Edited 9/17/20 16:36pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 09/17/20 4:30pm

kpowers

avatar

Arex | Memory Alpha | FandomLt. M'ress | Furries | Know Your Meme

Best Animated new character

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 09/17/20 4:47pm

kpowers

avatar

Sulu | Star Trek

Travis Mayweather - Star Trek: Enterprise Character Biographies and Images  - Strekonline

LGBTQ+ In Trek - The Data Of Me - Why Relating To Data Is Not That Weird

Helm | Memory Alpha | Fandom

Best Helmsman

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 09/17/20 6:35pm

S2DG

kpowers said:

Arex | Memory Alpha | FandomLt. M'ress | Furries | Know Your Meme

Best Animated new character



disbelief

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 09/17/20 7:55pm

kpowers

avatar

S2DG said:

kpowers said:

Arex | Memory Alpha | FandomLt. M'ress | Furries | Know Your Meme

Best Animated new character



disbelief

What do you have against Lt. M'Ress and LT. Arex?????????

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 09/17/20 9:09pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

kpowers said:

Kathryn Janeway | Memory Alpha | FandomBloomington Group Sets Course to Memorialize 'Star Trek' Captain | The  INbox, A closer look at Indiana - Indiana Public Media

Janeway - Bun or no bun


I cannot stand her voice!! It's hard to watch

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 09/17/20 9:57pm

kpowers

avatar

luv4u said:

kpowers said:

Kathryn Janeway | Memory Alpha | FandomBloomington Group Sets Course to Memorialize 'Star Trek' Captain | The  INbox, A closer look at Indiana - Indiana Public Media

Janeway - Bun or no bun


I cannot stand her voice!! It's hard to watch

I like it. Kate Mulgrew was born in Iowa, is that what people in Iowa sound like?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 09/17/20 10:17pm

S2DG

kpowers said:

S2DG said:



disbelief

What do you have against Lt. M'Ress and LT. Arex?????????



No Star Trek animation for me, thank you

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 09/18/20 12:08am

kpowers

avatar

S2DG said:

kpowers said:

What do you have against Lt. M'Ress and LT. Arex?????????



No Star Trek animation for me, thank you

Star Trek: The Official Guide to the Animated Series: Aaron Harvey, Rich  Scheips: 9781789093650: Amazon.com: Books

If you never seen it I think you might like it. Most of the original cast does the voices in the series. Many of the episodes were written by many of the writters from the original series including DC Fontana. The stories were never dumb down for children. The cartoon series ran for 2 seasons so in a way the Enterprise crew did have a 5 year mission after all. The animated series is the first time we see a hollow deck. Trust me the animated series is more Star Trek than the crap on CBS access or JJ Abrams shitty movies.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 09/18/20 12:14am

kpowers

avatar

Lt. M'ress | Furries | Know Your MemeKandyse McClure | Vwars Wiki | Fandom

If they ever did a live version of LT. M'Ress I thought actress Kandyse McClure (from fake Battlestar Galactica) would be purrrfect (oops meant to say perfect) for the role.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 09/18/20 4:23am

EmmaMcG

avatar

As someone who's never watched Star Trek, my answers are

Yellow Shirt

Beard

No Bun

Hair

Red Shirt

Hoshi (I assume that's the Asian one)

Skip because I can't see the pictures

Guy from Quantum Leap

Spock

The woman

Colm Meaney

Man with Beard + Woman with Big Hair

The Lion/Woman thing

The confused looking Pale Alien
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 09/18/20 8:53am

S2DG

kpowers said:

S2DG said:



No Star Trek animation for me, thank you

Star Trek: The Official Guide to the Animated Series: Aaron Harvey, Rich  Scheips: 9781789093650: Amazon.com: Books

If you never seen it I think you might like it. Most of the original cast does the voices in the series. Many of the episodes were written by many of the writters from the original series including DC Fontana. The stories were never dumb down for children. The cartoon series ran for 2 seasons so in a way the Enterprise crew did have a 5 year mission after all. The animated series is the first time we see a hollow deck. Trust me the animated series is more Star Trek than the crap on CBS access or JJ Abrams shitty movies.



I remember watching bits and pieces (Saturday mornings?) and just thinking "No thanks" but I'm going to try to keep an open mind based on your recomendation. The new animated series is a hard pass and I've seen even less of that...

Now I just need to find this... lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 09/18/20 8:54am

S2DG

EmmaMcG said:

As someone who's never watched Star Trek, my answers are Yellow Shirt Beard No Bun Hair Red Shirt Hoshi (I assume that's the Asian one) Skip because I can't see the pictures Guy from Quantum Leap Spock The woman Colm Meaney Man with Beard + Woman with Big Hair The Lion/Woman thing The confused looking Pale Alien


falloff

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 09/18/20 9:20am

kpowers

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

As someone who's never watched Star Trek, my answers are Yellow Shirt Beard No Bun Hair Red Shirt Hoshi (I assume that's the Asian one) Skip because I can't see the pictures Guy from Quantum Leap Spock The woman Colm Meaney Man with Beard + Woman with Big Hair The Lion/Woman thing The confused looking Pale Alien

Thanks Emma thumbs up!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 09/18/20 9:31am

kpowers

avatar

S2DG said:

kpowers said:

Star Trek: The Official Guide to the Animated Series: Aaron Harvey, Rich  Scheips: 9781789093650: Amazon.com: Books

If you never seen it I think you might like it. Most of the original cast does the voices in the series. Many of the episodes were written by many of the writters from the original series including DC Fontana. The stories were never dumb down for children. The cartoon series ran for 2 seasons so in a way the Enterprise crew did have a 5 year mission after all. The animated series is the first time we see a hollow deck. Trust me the animated series is more Star Trek than the crap on CBS access or JJ Abrams shitty movies.



I remember watching bits and pieces (Saturday mornings?) and just thinking "No thanks" but I'm going to try to keep an open mind based on your recomendation. The new animated series is a hard pass and I've seen even less of that...

Now I just need to find this... lol

Star Trek: The Animated Series (DVD) | Memory Alpha | Fandom

I don't know if it's streaming somewhere. Dam when was the last time Star Trek the Animated series aired on TV. 1978??? Honstly some of the episodes are better than the originsl series. I bought the DVD and glad I did.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 09/18/20 10:21am

onlyforaminute

I never saw the animated series so I'll skip that. You're making it difficult here.

Yellow
Beard
I liked the bun but in these pictures I like it cut better.
Bald.
Yellow.
T'Pol.
Jadzia hands down.
Oh c'mon. How?...grrr ok Sisko, he was trying to raise a teenager also.
Spock
The Doctor was my fav but I think Beverly was actually the better Dr.
O'Brien.
Kira & Odo. But my heart sang seeing deanna & will in Picard, woot.
Data.

I think I got them all, in order, hard to do on a phone.
If you carry the egg basket do not dance.

Do good, then throw it into the sea.

#octavia tried to tell us
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 09/18/20 1:56pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

kpowers said:

Kathryn Janeway | Memory Alpha | FandomBloomington Group Sets Course to Memorialize 'Star Trek' Captain | The  INbox, A closer look at Indiana - Indiana Public Media

Janeway - Bun or no bun

No bun! Too many Gramma flashbacks! lol

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 09/18/20 1:57pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

kpowers said:

Riker - Beard or No Beard?

Riker - Beard or no beard

Beard--totally! It turned Riker from a nerd into a sexy pirate. wink

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 09/18/20 2:00pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

kpowers said:

Star-Trek_the_Next_Generation_Deanna_Troi-600x354.jpg

\

\

Best couple

[Edited 9/17/20 16:36pm]

Riker and Troi

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Star Trek questionnaire