independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 18th Oct 2018 9:23am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > "High School 1975-1976 Video"?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/08/17 6:04am

MD431Madcat

avatar

"High School 1975-1976 Video"?

What's this about? anyone heard anything about it?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/08/17 7:30am

databank

avatar

MD431Madcat said:

What's this about? anyone heard anything about it?

No, we haven't.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

Thanks.

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/08/17 8:26am

paulludvig

databank said:



MD431Madcat said:


What's this about? anyone heard anything about it?




No, we haven't.


Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.


So...


What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?


Thanks.



It was listed by Neversin as something that might leak in the near future.
The wooh is on the one!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/08/17 8:37am

databank

avatar

paulludvig said:

databank said:

No, we haven't.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

Thanks.

It was listed by Neversin as something that might leak in the near future.

Then it means only Neversin and other elite collectors know about it, so why create a thread instead of asking Neversin in the Closer 2 God outtakes thread?

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/08/17 9:00am

TrivialPursuit

databank said:

MD431Madcat said:

What's this about? anyone heard anything about it?

No, we haven't.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

Thanks.


This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/08/17 9:05am

Strawberrylova
123

It's probably that high school movie prince made with Kim upsher and paul Mitchell, it was mentioned in Alex Haynes book
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/08/17 9:21am

databank

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

It's probably that high school movie prince made with Kim upsher and paul Mitchell, it was mentioned in Alex Haynes book

Alex Haynes, Per Nielsen or Duane Toodahl's book?

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/08/17 9:22am

databank

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

It's probably that high school movie prince made with Kim upsher and paul Mitchell, it was mentioned in Alex Haynes book

Oh, wait, the film shot in Montreaux?

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/08/17 9:28am

Strawberrylova
123

databank said:



Strawberrylova123 said:


It's probably that high school movie prince made with Kim upsher and paul Mitchell, it was mentioned in Alex Haynes book

Alex Haynes, Per Nielsen or Duane Toodahl's book?


I just said Alex Haynes lol but no this was an old film he filmed for a high school project. Paul Mitchell was playing a bully and was dating prince's crush kim upsher, prince picks up a book on how to do karate to win kim upshers heart in the end wink it was mentioned in Alex updated version of Possessed
[Edited 12/8/17 9:29am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/08/17 9:35am

Genesia

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

databank said:

Alex Haynes, Per Nielsen or Duane Toodahl's book?

I just said Alex Haynes lol but no this was an old film he filmed for a high school project. Paul Mitchell was playing a bully and was dating prince's crush kim upsher, prince picks up a book on how to do karate to win kim upshers heart in the end wink it was mentioned in Alex updated version of Possessed [Edited 12/8/17 9:29am]


Do you mean Alex Hahn?

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/08/17 9:43am

Strawberrylova
123

Genesia said:



Strawberrylova123 said:


databank said:


Alex Haynes, Per Nielsen or Duane Toodahl's book?



I just said Alex Haynes lol but no this was an old film he filmed for a high school project. Paul Mitchell was playing a bully and was dating prince's crush kim upsher, prince picks up a book on how to do karate to win kim upshers heart in the end wink it was mentioned in Alex updated version of Possessed [Edited 12/8/17 9:29am]


Do you mean Alex Hahn?


Yeah alex Hahn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/08/17 9:57am

databank

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

Genesia said:


Do you mean Alex Hahn?

Yeah alex Hahn

See wink

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/08/17 10:06am

Strawberrylova
123

databank said:



Strawberrylova123 said:


Genesia said:



Do you mean Alex Hahn?



Yeah alex Hahn

See wink


See what??
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/08/17 10:31am

databank

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

databank said:

See wink

See what??

Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...

That kind of stuff...

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/08/17 10:43am

billymeade

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

It's probably that high school movie prince made with Kim upsher and paul Mitchell, it was mentioned in Alex Hahn's book

Now this is insteresting! Hopefully it's better than the Madhouse movie smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/08/17 11:37am

Strawberrylova
123

billymeade said:



Strawberrylova123 said:


It's probably that high school movie prince made with Kim upsher and paul Mitchell, it was mentioned in Alex Hahn's book


Now this is insteresting! Hopefully it's better than the Madhouse movie smile




Yeah i really want to see it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/08/17 12:11pm

MD431Madcat

avatar

chatterbox

databank said:

MD431Madcat said:

What's this about? anyone heard anything about it?

No, we haven't.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

Thanks.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/08/17 12:37pm

EddieC

databank said:

paulludvig said:

databank said: It was listed by Neversin as something that might leak in the near future.

Then it means only Neversin and other elite collectors know about it, so why create a thread instead of asking Neversin in the Closer 2 God outtakes thread?

Well, one reason might be because someone done got that thread pulled!!! Don't know why, but I hate when that happens to outtake threads where people are discussing actual differences between circulating versions. It's so annoying.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/08/17 12:47pm

billymeade

avatar

EddieC said:

databank said:

Then it means only Neversin and other elite collectors know about it, so why create a thread instead of asking Neversin in the Closer 2 God outtakes thread?

Well, one reason might be because someone done got that thread pulled!!! Don't know why, but I hate when that happens to outtake threads where people are discussing actual differences between circulating versions. It's so annoying.

Also, this video is not part of the "Closer 2 God" outtake collection, so technically off-topic from there. The original "broken faucets" thread is locked as well.

You'd think we're being charged per thread here...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/08/17 12:58pm

databank

avatar

MD431Madcat said:

chatterbox

databank said:

No, we haven't.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

Thanks.

Oh please. I was really trying to be nice and polite but no, even nicely and politely, it's not possible to tell people who behave like dummies to try and be a little more smarter without being lectured!

Don't throw this "dummies have a right to be dumb" argument to my face.

If we don't know what you're talking about, we can't talk about it.

If you can't start a proper conversation in plain English, don't come and cry that people complain that you're talking gibberish!

You people should never have been given an internet connection in the first place! You were betteroff talking nonsense at the local bar sad

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/08/17 1:00pm

databank

avatar

EddieC said:

databank said:

Then it means only Neversin and other elite collectors know about it, so why create a thread instead of asking Neversin in the Closer 2 God outtakes thread?

Well, one reason might be because someone done got that thread pulled!!! Don't know why, but I hate when that happens to outtake threads where people are discussing actual differences between circulating versions. It's so annoying.

Yeah, well, except it was still open at the time this one thread was created. No retroactive continuity, please.

The thread was closed because 2 people openly asked for links to the outtakes. Thanks to them several pages of pretty interesting discussion were lost clapping clapping

[Edited 12/8/17 13:01pm]

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/08/17 1:47pm

EddieC

databank said:

EddieC said:

Well, one reason might be because someone done got that thread pulled!!! Don't know why, but I hate when that happens to outtake threads where people are discussing actual differences between circulating versions. It's so annoying.

Yeah, well, except it was still open at the time this one thread was created. No retroactive continuity, please.

The thread was closed because 2 people openly asked for links to the outtakes. Thanks to them several pages of pretty interesting discussion were lost clapping clapping

[Edited 12/8/17 13:01pm]

Well maybe--but not when I saw this one, because I only saw it after I tried to check that one. I figured that would be the reason. Maybe we should just restrict ourselves to talking about non-circulating (or even probably non-existent) things, so no one can ask for links? At least, if they're going to insist on refusing to follow the rules. Every time there's a big leak someone manages to screw up the one thread we're allowed to discuss it on.

Of course, even if they\ question had been asked in that thread, they would have had to ask again somewhere else after it got locked.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/08/17 6:59pm

IstenSzek

avatar

well i guess we should be thankful the thread title did at least have a "?" at the end of it.

there's someone else around herer who doesn't even do that. lol


and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/08/17 7:32pm

Militant

avatar

moderator

databank said:

Strawberrylova123 said:

databank said: See what??

Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...

That kind of stuff...

falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/08/17 10:16pm

bluegangsta

avatar

WHat even is this thread? Is someone trying to break the usual luvsexy4all standard or something?

Always cry 4 love, never cry 4 pain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/09/17 4:57am

laurarichardso
n

databank said:



Strawberrylova123 said:


databank said:


See wink



See what??

Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...


That kind of stuff...


Get a fucking grip.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/09/17 9:52am

luvsexy4all

bluegangsta said:

WHat even is this thread? Is someone trying to break the usual luvsexy4all standard or something?

i feel honored just to even be mentioned

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/09/17 10:32am

luvsexy4all

bluegangsta said:

WHat even is this thread? Is someone trying to break the usual luvsexy4all standard or something?

sabatoage next reelase will have people wetting themselves

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/09/17 9:55pm

MD431Madcat

avatar

thank you laurarichardson ..


laurarichardson said:

databank said:

Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...

That kind of stuff...

Get a fucking grip.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/10/17 12:18am

databank

avatar

laurarichardson said:

databank said:

Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...

That kind of stuff...

Get a fucking grip.

Get a fucking boyfriend (or girlfriend if that's your thing) lol

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > "High School 1975-1976 Video"?