independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 23rd Mar 2017 11:19am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > A Photographic Record ~ Prince and Andy Allo ~ 2011-2016
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 21 123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/13/17 5:12am

FlyOnTheWall

A Photographic Record ~ Prince and Andy Allo ~ 2011-2016

Prince's is one of the most storied careers in music and entertainment history. The last five years of his life were among his most productive. One of his most prolific collaborations during his final era was with Miss Andy Allo. The Cameroonian-born singer/songwriter, guitarist, actress, and model toured North America and Europe with Prince and the New Power Generation in 2011 and 2012.

Between 2014 and 2015, Prince released four albums, with Allo inspiring or being featured prominently in many of the songs: Art Official Age, Plectrumelectrum, HITnRUN Phase One and HITnRUN Phase Two. P also executive produced her sophomore album Superconductor, on which he also co-wrote two songs. Additionally, the pair collaborated on their historic acoustic album Oui Can Luv, which Prince released for 12 hours on TIDAL in a special "Luvstream" November 7, 2015.

Along the way, Prince and Andy left much photographic evidence of their time together, both on and off stage, be it from actual photographs or screen shots of video footage. This thread is dedicated to collecting as many as possible of their photographs during this fateful time. I'll start the party here with a few from my collection and I encourage others to contribute to this photographic record by posting favorite pix of P and AA.

Prince%20and%20Andy%20Allo-Twisted%20Frohawk_zps2qkajvbh.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk2-large_zpsecxl6anz.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk-head%20shots_zpsfzkhlpeg.png

[Edited 2/13/17 20:48pm]

[Edited 2/14/17 19:46pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/13/17 5:14am

FlyOnTheWall

Prince's one-time personal photographer Brian Ach posted this iconic photo of Prince and Andy Allo on his Instagram just last week. Shot at the North Sea Jazz Fesitval in 2011, it was probably one of his last shots of P.

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-North%20Sea-Brian%20Achs-Feb%2010%202017_zpsk3rittmp.png

Prince%20and%20Andy-North%20Sea-Brian%20Achs-Feb%2010%202017-2_zpsymzyrys9.png

[Edited 2/13/17 5:15am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/13/17 5:39am

FlyOnTheWall

I call this one "Double Screens."

Prince%20and%20Andy-Double%20Screens_zpsnkw4lose.png

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/13/17 6:15am

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

Prince's is one of the most storied careers in music and entertainment history. The last five years of his life were among his most productive. One of his most prolific collaborations during his final era was with Miss Andy Allo. The Cameroonian-born singer/songwriter, actress, and model toured North America and Europe with Prince and the New Power Generation in 2011 and 2012.

Between 2014 and 2015, Prince released four albums, with Allo inspiring or being featured prominently in many of the songs: Art Official Age, Plectrumelectrum, HITnRUN Phase One and HITnRUN Phase Two. P also executive produced her sophomore album Superconductor, on which he also co-wrote two songs. Additionally, the pair collaborated on their historic acoustic album Oui Can Luv, which Prince released for 12 hours on TIDAL in a special "Luvstream" November 7, 2015.

Along the way, Prince and Andy left much photographic evidence of their time together, be it from actual photographs or screen shots of video footage. This thread is dedicated to collecting as many as possible of their photographs during this fateful time. I'll start the party here with a few from my collection and I encourage others to contribute to this photographic record by posting favorite pix of P and AA.

Prince%20and%20Andy%20Allo-Twisted%20Frohawk_zps2qkajvbh.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk2-large_zpsecxl6anz.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk-head%20shots_zpsfzkhlpeg.png

Love these! I've never seen them before.Thanks 4 posting!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/13/17 6:25am

FlyOnTheWall

pinkcashmere23 said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

Prince's is one of the most storied careers in music and entertainment history. The last five years of his life were among his most productive. One of his most prolific collaborations during his final era was with Miss Andy Allo. The Cameroonian-born singer/songwriter, actress, and model toured North America and Europe with Prince and the New Power Generation in 2011 and 2012.

Between 2014 and 2015, Prince released four albums, with Allo inspiring or being featured prominently in many of the songs: Art Official Age, Plectrumelectrum, HITnRUN Phase One and HITnRUN Phase Two. P also executive produced her sophomore album Superconductor, on which he also co-wrote two songs. Additionally, the pair collaborated on their historic acoustic album Oui Can Luv, which Prince released for 12 hours on TIDAL in a special "Luvstream" November 7, 2015.

Along the way, Prince and Andy left much photographic evidence of their time together, be it from actual photographs or screen shots of video footage. This thread is dedicated to collecting as many as possible of their photographs during this fateful time. I'll start the party here with a few from my collection and I encourage others to contribute to this photographic record by posting favorite pix of P and AA.

Prince%20and%20Andy%20Allo-Twisted%20Frohawk_zps2qkajvbh.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk2-large_zpsecxl6anz.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk-head%20shots_zpsfzkhlpeg.png

Love these! I've never seen them before.Thanks 4 posting!

My pleasure!! heart Seeing Andy wearing one of P's ear cuffs was a pleasant surprise. giggle

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/13/17 6:32am

pinkcashmere23

I love the mischievous look in his eyes watching her from behind.I think I've seen a clip of that performance on Andy's Facebook.They were singing Take Me With You and Prince playfully shoved her away from the mic. lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/13/17 6:37am

FlyOnTheWall

pinkcashmere23 said:

I love the mischievous look in his eyes watching her from behind.I think I've seen a clip of that performance on Andy's Facebook.They were singing Take Me With You and Prince playfully shoved her away from the mic. lol

It is a mischievous look...and adoring. Do you recall where they were performing? I saw the video awhile back and I was very happy to be able to grab quite a few good screen shots.

[Edited 2/13/17 6:38am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/13/17 6:51am

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

I love the mischievous look in his eyes watching her from behind.I think I've seen a clip of that performance on Andy's Facebook.They were singing Take Me With You and Prince playfully shoved her away from the mic. lol

It is a mischievous look...and adoring. Do you recall where they were performing? I saw the video awhile back and I was very happy to be able to grab quite a few good screen shots.

[Edited 2/13/17 6:38am]

It was in Europe but I'm not exactly sure where.Possibly Switzerland but I think Andy was wearing Prince's purple ruffled shirt for that performance.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/13/17 6:22pm

FlyOnTheWall

I think this is my new favorite. I heart P in a hat!! The camera loves both of them.
.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 02/13/17 6:42pm

pinkcashmere23

Copenhagen summer of 2011.I liked him in that top hat too!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 02/13/17 7:08pm

FlyOnTheWall

I just found this cute Copenhagen 2011 clip on Instagram. Thanks, sharpieheartz!! heart

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-Copenhagen-Instagram-sharpieheartz_zpsfre5tz6j.png

Prince%20and%20Andy-Copenhagen-Instagram-sharpieheartz2_zps2iboyqyl.png

[Edited 2/13/17 19:09pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 02/13/17 7:15pm

pinkcashmere23

Aww cute clip! Thanks sharpieheartz!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 02/13/17 7:16pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

Wow these are amazing pics/footage thanks for sharing thumbs up!

[Edited 2/13/17 19:17pm]

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 02/13/17 7:20pm

FlyOnTheWall

Goddess4Real said:

Wow these are amazing pics/footage thanks for sharing thumbs up!

[Edited 2/13/17 19:17pm]

My pleasure, Goddess4Real!! I love seeing these photos of Prince looking gorgeous and happy in his final season. Andy Allo seemed to provide quite the spark for P.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 02/13/17 8:14pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

FlyOnTheWall said:

Goddess4Real said:

Wow these are amazing pics/footage thanks for sharing thumbs up!

[Edited 2/13/17 19:17pm]

My pleasure, Goddess4Real!! I love seeing these photos of Prince looking gorgeous and happy in his final season. Andy Allo seemed to provide quite the spark for P.

Andy Allo is awesome nod look out for her in Perfect Pitch 3 this year......I think around December.

[Edited 2/13/17 20:16pm]

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 02/13/17 8:26pm

FlyOnTheWall

Goddess4Real said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

My pleasure, Goddess4Real!! I love seeing these photos of Prince looking gorgeous and happy in his final season. Andy Allo seemed to provide quite the spark for P.

Andy Allo is awesome nod look out for her in Perfect Pitch 3 this year......I think around December.

[Edited 2/13/17 20:16pm]

yeahthat I think Prince would be proud.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 02/13/17 8:44pm

sharpieheartz

pinkcashmere23 said:

Aww cute clip! Thanks sharpieheartz!


You're welcome! Happy I could provide!
hold me, kiss me, ravage me on moonlit floors ~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 02/13/17 9:36pm

FlyOnTheWall

"Rocknroll Loveaffair" Shoot #JustineWalpolePhoto

.

Prince%20and%203EG-Sept.%2028%202012_zpsfskpw8qs.png

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 02/14/17 9:41am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn0uk1keJtlkFUjFrO0yYAp5y-T-HxICEQD26y2w0uJj7yQe748YJtW8Y

Wedding-Nouveau-Blogue-mariage.png

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 02/14/17 9:49am

sharpieheartz

OldFriends4Sale said:


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn0uk1keJtlkFUjFrO0yYAp5y-T-HxICEQD26y2w0uJj7yQe748YJtW8Y



Wedding-Nouveau-Blogue-mariage.png





One of my favorites!!
hold me, kiss me, ravage me on moonlit floors ~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 02/14/17 10:37am

pinkcashmere23

sharpieheartz said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn0uk1keJtlkFUjFrO0yYAp5y-T-HxICEQD26y2w0uJj7yQe748YJtW8Y

Wedding-Nouveau-Blogue-mariage.png

One of my favorites!!

Mine too.She looks beautiful-I love the Gretsch Penguin guitar too.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 02/14/17 12:25pm

amimissinsumth
in

Are there photos and/or images of Mr/Dr PRN and Ms AA performing together 2014, 2015, and 2016 you plan to share? Salaam.

FlyOnTheWall said:

Prince's is one of the most storied careers in music and entertainment history. The last five years of his life were among his most productive. One of his most prolific collaborations during his final era was with Miss Andy Allo. The Cameroonian-born singer/songwriter, guitarist, actress, and model toured North America and Europe with Prince and the New Power Generation in 2011 and 2012.

Between 2014 and 2015, Prince released four albums, with Allo inspiring or being featured prominently in many of the songs: Art Official Age, Plectrumelectrum, HITnRUN Phase One and HITnRUN Phase Two. P also executive produced her sophomore album Superconductor, on which he also co-wrote two songs. Additionally, the pair collaborated on their historic acoustic album Oui Can Luv, which Prince released for 12 hours on TIDAL in a special "Luvstream" November 7, 2015.

Along the way, Prince and Andy left much photographic evidence of their time together, be it from actual photographs or screen shots of video footage. This thread is dedicated to collecting as many as possible of their photographs during this fateful time. I'll start the party here with a few from my collection and I encourage others to contribute to this photographic record by posting favorite pix of P and AA.

Prince%20and%20Andy%20Allo-Twisted%20Frohawk_zps2qkajvbh.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk2-large_zpsecxl6anz.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk-head%20shots_zpsfzkhlpeg.png

[Edited 2/13/17 20:48pm]

Peace, love, and light.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 02/14/17 12:34pm

SuperHero

avatar

I was upfront three nights during the North Sea Jazz festival in 2011 and no doubt there was a lot of chemistry between them which was really nice to see.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 02/14/17 12:42pm

paradise000

avatar

Love the pictures and the clip...keep 'm coming biggrin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 02/14/17 3:19pm

FlyOnTheWall

amimissinsumthin said:

Are there photos and/or images of Mr/Dr PRN and Ms AA performing together 2014, 2015, and 2016 you plan to share? Salaam.

FlyOnTheWall said:

Prince's is one of the most storied careers in music and entertainment history. The last five years of his life were among his most productive. One of his most prolific collaborations during his final era was with Miss Andy Allo. The Cameroonian-born singer/songwriter, guitarist, actress, and model toured North America and Europe with Prince and the New Power Generation in 2011 and 2012.

Between 2014 and 2015, Prince released four albums, with Allo inspiring or being featured prominently in many of the songs: Art Official Age, Plectrumelectrum, HITnRUN Phase One and HITnRUN Phase Two. P also executive produced her sophomore album Superconductor, on which he also co-wrote two songs. Additionally, the pair collaborated on their historic acoustic album Oui Can Luv, which Prince released for 12 hours on TIDAL in a special "Luvstream" November 7, 2015.

Along the way, Prince and Andy left much photographic evidence of their time together, be it from actual photographs or screen shots of video footage. This thread is dedicated to collecting as many as possible of their photographs during this fateful time. I'll start the party here with a few from my collection and I encourage others to contribute to this photographic record by posting favorite pix of P and AA.

Prince%20and%20Andy%20Allo-Twisted%20Frohawk_zps2qkajvbh.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk2-large_zpsecxl6anz.png

.

Prince%20and%20Andy-2011-Twisted%20mohawk-head%20shots_zpsfzkhlpeg.png

[Edited 2/13/17 20:48pm]

Keep your powder dry, ami. razz Don't spoil the element of surprise. BTW, this thread is not limited to performances. Also, feel free to post any of your favorite photos of Prince and Andy. Wa-Alaikum-Salaam.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 02/14/17 3:21pm

FlyOnTheWall

SuperHero said:

I was upfront three nights during the North Sea Jazz festival in 2011 and no doubt there was a lot of chemistry between them which was really nice to see.

Wow. You were truly blessed. From the footage I've seen, there did seem to be quite a bit of chemistry between the two of them. heart

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 02/14/17 3:24pm

FlyOnTheWall

OldFriends4Sale said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn0uk1keJtlkFUjFrO0yYAp5y-T-HxICEQD26y2w0uJj7yQe748YJtW8Y

Wedding-Nouveau-Blogue-mariage.png

Many thanks, OF4S!! Andy is giving life!! Her fro was the truth.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 02/14/17 4:13pm

FlyOnTheWall

"D.M.S.R." Clip :: Welcome 2 Canada Tour :: Montreal :: December 2, 2011

Thanks, sharpieheartz!! heart

.

Prince%20wAndy%20Shirt2_zpswftaagvj.png

Prince%20wAndy%20Shirt3_zpsp3lyz2mt.png

[Edited 2/14/17 16:14pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 02/14/17 4:31pm

FlyOnTheWall

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 02/14/17 5:04pm

purplerabbitho
le

There is a clip on that andy-allo fan page/instagram page. i am having trouble posting it but Van jones wasn't kidding when he said Prince could be a bit too attentive with women. This clip of Prince dancing seductively (while embracing this guitar) and then coming up behind Andy proves that he did seem to have it pretty bad for her. I don't think I have seen a clip quite like this. He's done sexy songs but this was unique.

Also, there is a clip of Prince saying "Andy, Guess what I got"..he is using her guitar.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 21 123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > A Photographic Record ~ Prince and Andy Allo ~ 2011-2016