independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 20th Sep 2018 5:55pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Carmen Electra instagram comments /posts :
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/24/18 8:35am

Strawberrylova
123

Carmen Electra instagram comments /posts :

Lets show Carmen Electra some Love! shes feeling down regarding prince.

  • princeparadeFun Fact: The song “Eye Hate U” by Prince from the Gold Experience album in 1995 was about Carmen Electra, she cheated on Prince 🤷🏾‍♂️ (she liked 😬)

  • carmenelectraHe cheated on me a lot I found out later . I was young and didn’t communicate about it like I should . He always told me I was the only one and eventually I ended up cheating back with a guy I met in LA . I wish I would have dealt with it differently but I’m sure u all know he also cheated on me with his x- wife and she also knew we were together . Regardless I decided to leave and try to work on my own after he gave me an opportunity to come back ! My heart was broken and I just couldn’t stay quiet anymore . Think what u want about me but we were together for 2 years and I loved him with all my heart . Now that I look back I can’t blame him for having so many girlfriends 💜he’s PRiNCE and everybody wanted him . Later during erotic city we both apologized to each other I told him everything I knew about Yes the song is about me And as sad as the song is it’s very beautiful but no one talks about the other songs written about me . I’ll always appreciate his sweetness and have much gratitude but before u throw stones at me see the full picture . I have not come out and talked about any details with us but I will say there were many many girls he was with while being with all of us that he kept closest . I’ll always love him he’s a a brilliant man with a generous heart . Only a few know the truth and what happened ! Sorry u think theses things about me . U weren’t there and have no idea of our story but I forgive all of u and think what u want ! It’s ok - his life is a mystery keep trying to figure it out ! Have a nice day
  • princeparade@carmenelectra it’s only what I heard, Ms. I truly appreciate your work and everything you do 🤷🏾‍♂️💜 maybe I heard wrong 💯 you have such a exquisite talent .. and very beautiful .. I also was born in Cincinnati Ohio and grew up there 🤷🏾‍♂️💯. sorry for the wrong input though I guess
  • carmenelectra@princeparade I understand 💜 I could not stay and use him for a career after what happened . I was broke and sleeping on different friends houses , counting change because I’m not a user and I told him if I can’t make it on my own then I don’t deserve to be in this business . No one understands how I couldn’t stay after what I found out . I did the right thing by leaving . I took no money nor do I want any of his money - and for some reason people wanna bully me about him . Maybe I should’ve wrote a book and told all of our and his private business ! Noooo WAY ! It’s not right ! I won’t do that to him ! Ty for apologizing your info and the song is correct except I was cheated on first multiple times but what his fans on your site say about me is so cruel and hurtful . I forgave because some know but must don’t . Maybe I should’ve been a big mouth and told everything I knew and know presently 💔 I stay out of all the drama happening around him now . I saw a post somehow otherwise I would even look at a site full of People saying horrible things about me . Have fun gossiping and spreading rumors about a time of my life I was proud of - wow it just turns to pain -
  • carmenelectraAlthough I post kind things about him and our projects - I’ll stop !! Want nothing to do with all this negativity
  • princeparade@carmenelectra wow! Never even knew that 🙁. I’m so sorry !! 😔..
  • princeparade@carmenelectra anything negative that people say about you nowadays!! Don’t compare to what you are doing now 😬❤️.. facts! I love everything you do 🤷🏾‍♂️💯 and want you to continue doing it

[Edited 6/24/18 10:40am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/24/18 10:43am

PennyPurple

avatar

Wow.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/24/18 11:05am

Strawberrylova
123

PennyPurple said:

Wow.


I know! People need to leave her alone
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/24/18 11:23am

rogifan

What is wrong with people?!?
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/24/18 11:40am

Strawberrylova
123

I hope she doesn't stop posting because of people's foolishness sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/24/18 12:18pm

jungleluv

Carmen I like u! From when u started as a dancer and now as an actress. Lots of people like u, please ignore the negative people. They are jealous because u had a 2 year relationship with Prince and are a beautiful woman.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/25/18 12:29am

Krystalkisses

avatar

Carmen is cool. I think she has a very realistic, mature perspective on her time with Prince. It seems like she still has a lot of love and respect for him.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/25/18 5:42am

anangellooksdo
wn

It’s amazing what wanting a good image can birth.
Thank God I don’t care what anyone thinks of me.
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/25/18 5:50am

peggyon

I'm sure Prince admired your integrity and independence. My first thought was that you were a television star and in a much larger arena after Prince. I was surprised to find out that your time with Prince was as important to you.

It just shows how magical Prince was. You seem very kind. Please stay in touch with us.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/25/18 6:23am

daqueria1998

Welcome to "the org", daqueria1998… open your heart, open your mind.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/25/18 9:28am

Strawberrylova
123

I dont dislike mayte at all but i would say that it irked me that she never mentioned her faults in her memoir. She never mentioned that prince was cheating on Carmen and Nona while he was seeing her and she KNEW!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/25/18 9:34am

PennyPurple

avatar

I've always like Carmen.

She has a coat that she showed awhile back that Prince gave her, she said she would never get rid of it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/25/18 9:36am

Krystalkisses

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

I dont dislike mayte at all but i would say that it irked me that she never mentioned her faults in her memoir. She never mentioned that prince was cheating on Carmen and Nona while he was seeing her and she KNEW!


I know! I seriously laughed out loud when I read Mayte asked Prince if Carmen was his girlfriend and he's like "Oh no , she just has a crush on me". What a player! lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/25/18 9:37am

Strawberrylova
123

Krystalkisses said:

Strawberrylova123 said:

I dont dislike mayte at all but i would say that it irked me that she never mentioned her faults in her memoir. She never mentioned that prince was cheating on Carmen and Nona while he was seeing her and she KNEW!


I know! I seriously laughed out loud when I read Mayte asked Prince if Carmen was his girlfriend and he's like "Oh no , she just has a crush on me". What a player! lol

lol i know!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/25/18 10:50am

anangellooksdo
wn

PennyPurple said:

I've always like Carmen.


She has a coat that she showed awhile back that Prince gave her, she said she would never get rid of it.



I like her too. A lot.
Just because I said what I see doesn’t mean I don’t.
I’m just the type that will point out stuff other people won’t, in an effort to enourage people to be in the Truth - which is neither positive nor negative. It just IS.
In this case it would be Carmen not caring about what people think.
Prince was one of the greatest examples of this.
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/25/18 10:52am

anangellooksdo
wn

The other thing is twice she teased about writing a book or saying more about what she knows.
We’ve gone through this before here, many times, with other associates.
Don’t use people’s comments on social media to create attention like that.
Either say something or don’t.
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/25/18 12:51pm

SkipperLove

None of these people are perfect. I take anything anyone (Prince included) says with a grain of salt. For one thing, women like Mayte and Carmen had to hae known Prince could womanize but they also had to have know he was "womanized". In other words, I think they knew when they came on board that he was a ladies man and the temptation was everywhere..that there was a certain pecking order,even a nineteen year old would know. HIgh school boys can be absolute players. No body likes their heart-broken or to be lied to or to realize they are NOT the favorite, but all of us must admit our complacity/complicity in our own lives as well. The problem with women talking about Prince is that fractions of our society are harsh with women who are preceived as being "slutty". So it is hard for these ladies to admit that they knew the man they wanted to be with already had women in his life, that they bought into some of his lies because they wanted to. It is also hard for them to admit that they may have cheated to get back at him for cheating or because he wasn't present.. I imagine what Carmen just wrote about was mostly the truth. But about a year ago, she said that all she did was go on a date with a man and didn't partake in anything other than a kiss. Now, she is saying she did cheat to get back at him for cheating. I have no problem with her cheating..its only fair since he treated the relationship like it was an open one. But I don't agree with softening one's account of oneself while discussing another person's flaws.. That i find to be a little unfair. (I also think she sent him a used condom--that rumor has been floating around and he did reference it in the song "One of your tears'") Funnily, as unfair as "I hate U" is (double standard"), I think it does prove that he did indeed love her because it obviously broke his heart. Obviously, he had it coming and I believe he probably eventually realized that reality himself--thus, the apology and absense of the song from later performances. There is no reason to be cruel to Mayte or Carmen..other than taking their accounts with a grain of salt and occassionally respectfully challenging accounts that may seem a little one-sided. I think they did love him and the life they briefly had with him until it became unfeasible. I respect her for maintaining or re-attaining her self-respect by not living off him and not taking too much of his help other than briefly dancing at Glam Slam.

anangellooksdown said:

The other thing is twice she teased about writing a book or saying more about what she knows. We’ve gone through this before here, many times, with other associates. Don’t use people’s comments on social media to create attention like that. Either say something or don’t.

[Edited 6/25/18 13:05pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/25/18 1:32pm

SkipperLove

Well, Mayte must have known how serious his relationship with Carmen was by the time, he did the "I hate U" video. She was in it and playing the cheater.

Krystalkisses said:

Strawberrylova123 said:
I dont dislike mayte at all but i would say that it irked me that she never mentioned her faults in her memoir. She never mentioned that prince was cheating on Carmen and Nona while he was seeing her and she KNEW!
I know! I seriously laughed out loud when I read Mayte asked Prince if Carmen was his girlfriend and he's like "Oh no , she just has a crush on me". What a player! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/25/18 1:33pm

Strawberrylova
123

SkipperLove said:

None of these people are perfect. I take anything anyone (Prince included) says with a grain of salt. For one thing, women like Mayte and Carmen had to hae known Prince could womanize but they also had to have know he was "womanized". In other words, I think they knew when they came on board that he was a ladies man and the temptation was everywhere..that there was a certain pecking order,even a nineteen year old would know. HIgh school boys can be absolute players. No body likes their heart-broken or to be lied to or to realize they are NOT the favorite, but all of us must admit our complacity/complicity in our own lives as well. The problem with women talking about Prince is that fractions of our society are harsh with women who are preceived as being "slutty". So it is hard for these ladies to admit that they knew the man they wanted to be with already had women in his life, that they bought into some of his lies because they wanted to. It is also hard for them to admit that they may have cheated to get back at him for cheating or because he wasn't present.. I imagine what Carmen just wrote about was mostly the truth. But about a year ago, she said that all she did was go on a date with a man and didn't partake in anything other than a kiss. Now, she is saying she did cheat to get back at him for cheating. I have no problem with her cheating..its only fair since he treated the relationship like it was an open one. But I don't agree with softening one's account of oneself while discussing another person's flaws.. That i find to be a little unfair. (I also think she sent him a used condom--that rumor has been floating around and he did reference it in the song "One of your tears'") Funnily, as unfair as "I hate U" is (double standard"), I think it does prove that he did indeed love her because it obviously broke his heart. Obviously, he had it coming and I believe he probably eventually realized that reality himself--thus, the apology and absense of the song from later performances. There is no reason to be cruel to Mayte or Carmen..other than taking their accounts with a grain of salt and occassionally respectfully challenging accounts that may seem a little one-sided. I think they did love him and the life they briefly had with him until it became unfeasible. I respect her for maintaining or re-attaining her self-respect by not living off him and not taking too much of his help other than briefly dancing at Glam Slam.

anangellooksdown said:

The other thing is twice she teased about writing a book or saying more about what she knows. We’ve gone through this before here, many times, with other associates. Don’t use people’s comments on social media to create attention like that. Either say something or don’t.

[Edited 6/25/18 13:05pm]

thses articles are from two years ago. she opens up a little regarding their romance

8 Famous Women Who Served as Prince's Muses, and How He Launched Their Careers EXCLUSIVE: Carmen Electra 'In Shock' Over Prince's Death, Tearfully Reflects on His Legacy

Carmen Electra Reacts to Prince's Death: How the Music Legend ...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/25/18 1:49pm

Krystalkisses

avatar

SkipperLove said:

Well, Mayte must have known how serious his relationship with Carmen was by the time, he did the "I hate U" video. She was in it and playing the cheater.




Krystalkisses said:


Strawberrylova123 said:
I dont dislike mayte at all but i would say that it irked me that she never mentioned her faults in her memoir. She never mentioned that prince was cheating on Carmen and Nona while he was seeing her and she KNEW!

I know! I seriously laughed out loud when I read Mayte asked Prince if Carmen was his girlfriend and he's like "Oh no , she just has a crush on me". What a player! lol



Maybe but he kept his game pretty tight. I think I read he was good at keeping the ladies apart Mayte and Carmen were never at Glam Slam at the same time. I absolutely love Prince but he was a dog , sorry. I don't really understand all the game playing he did...its kinda lame...honesty is a virtue.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/25/18 2:43pm

Krystalkisses

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:



SkipperLove said:


None of these people are perfect. I take anything anyone (Prince included) says with a grain of salt. For one thing, women like Mayte and Carmen had to hae known Prince could womanize but they also had to have know he was "womanized". In other words, I think they knew when they came on board that he was a ladies man and the temptation was everywhere..that there was a certain pecking order,even a nineteen year old would know. HIgh school boys can be absolute players. No body likes their heart-broken or to be lied to or to realize they are NOT the favorite, but all of us must admit our complacity/complicity in our own lives as well. The problem with women talking about Prince is that fractions of our society are harsh with women who are preceived as being "slutty". So it is hard for these ladies to admit that they knew the man they wanted to be with already had women in his life, that they bought into some of his lies because they wanted to. It is also hard for them to admit that they may have cheated to get back at him for cheating or because he wasn't present.. I imagine what Carmen just wrote about was mostly the truth. But about a year ago, she said that all she did was go on a date with a man and didn't partake in anything other than a kiss. Now, she is saying she did cheat to get back at him for cheating. I have no problem with her cheating..its only fair since he treated the relationship like it was an open one. But I don't agree with softening one's account of oneself while discussing another person's flaws.. That i find to be a little unfair. (I also think she sent him a used condom--that rumor has been floating around and he did reference it in the song "One of your tears'") Funnily, as unfair as "I hate U" is (double standard"), I think it does prove that he did indeed love her because it obviously broke his heart. Obviously, he had it coming and I believe he probably eventually realized that reality himself--thus, the apology and absense of the song from later performances. There is no reason to be cruel to Mayte or Carmen..other than taking their accounts with a grain of salt and occassionally respectfully challenging accounts that may seem a little one-sided. I think they did love him and the life they briefly had with him until it became unfeasible. I respect her for maintaining or re-attaining her self-respect by not living off him and not taking too much of his help other than briefly dancing at Glam Slam.





anangellooksdown said:


The other thing is twice she teased about writing a book or saying more about what she knows. We’ve gone through this before here, many times, with other associates. Don’t use people’s comments on social media to create attention like that. Either say something or don’t.



[Edited 6/25/18 13:05pm]



thses articles are from two years ago. she opens up a little regarding their romance


8 Famous Women Who Served as Prince's Muses, and How He Launched Their Careers EXCLUSIVE: Carmen Electra 'In Shock' Over Prince's Death, Tearfully Reflects on His Legacy



Carmen Electra Reacts to Prince's Death: How the Music Legend ...



Thanks for sharing. Carmen seems like a genuine woman. Prince was crazy for her at one time. heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/25/18 2:58pm

purplefam99

i honestly don't understand how anyone with sense would have entered a relationship with

him say after Purple Rain Fame and think he was ever serious. i just don't get it. i just don't

get it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/25/18 3:03pm

Strawberrylova
123

Krystalkisses said:

Strawberrylova123 said:



SkipperLove said:


None of these people are perfect. I take anything anyone (Prince included) says with a grain of salt. For one thing, women like Mayte and Carmen had to hae known Prince could womanize but they also had to have know he was "womanized". In other words, I think they knew when they came on board that he was a ladies man and the temptation was everywhere..that there was a certain pecking order,even a nineteen year old would know. HIgh school boys can be absolute players. No body likes their heart-broken or to be lied to or to realize they are NOT the favorite, but all of us must admit our complacity/complicity in our own lives as well. The problem with women talking about Prince is that fractions of our society are harsh with women who are preceived as being "slutty". So it is hard for these ladies to admit that they knew the man they wanted to be with already had women in his life, that they bought into some of his lies because they wanted to. It is also hard for them to admit that they may have cheated to get back at him for cheating or because he wasn't present.. I imagine what Carmen just wrote about was mostly the truth. But about a year ago, she said that all she did was go on a date with a man and didn't partake in anything other than a kiss. Now, she is saying she did cheat to get back at him for cheating. I have no problem with her cheating..its only fair since he treated the relationship like it was an open one. But I don't agree with softening one's account of oneself while discussing another person's flaws.. That i find to be a little unfair. (I also think she sent him a used condom--that rumor has been floating around and he did reference it in the song "One of your tears'") Funnily, as unfair as "I hate U" is (double standard"), I think it does prove that he did indeed love her because it obviously broke his heart. Obviously, he had it coming and I believe he probably eventually realized that reality himself--thus, the apology and absense of the song from later performances. There is no reason to be cruel to Mayte or Carmen..other than taking their accounts with a grain of salt and occassionally respectfully challenging accounts that may seem a little one-sided. I think they did love him and the life they briefly had with him until it became unfeasible. I respect her for maintaining or re-attaining her self-respect by not living off him and not taking too much of his help other than briefly dancing at Glam Slam.





anangellooksdown said:


The other thing is twice she teased about writing a book or saying more about what she knows. We’ve gone through this before here, many times, with other associates. Don’t use people’s comments on social media to create attention like that. Either say something or don’t.



[Edited 6/25/18 13:05pm]



thses articles are from two years ago. she opens up a little regarding their romance


8 Famous Women Who Served as Prince's Muses, and How He Launched Their Careers EXCLUSIVE: Carmen Electra 'In Shock' Over Prince's Death, Tearfully Reflects on His Legacy



Carmen Electra Reacts to Prince's Death: How the Music Legend ...



Thanks for sharing. Carmen seems like a genuine woman. Prince was crazy for her at one time. heart

Your welcome
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/25/18 3:03pm

PennyPurple

avatar

purplefam99 said:

i honestly don't understand how anyone with sense would have entered a relationship with

him say after Purple Rain Fame and think he was ever serious. i just don't get it. i just don't

get it.

Because of his charm, his wit and he told them what they wanted to hear. biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/26/18 2:32am

Strawberrylova
123

purplefam99 said:

i honestly don't understand how anyone with sense would have entered a relationship with


him say after Purple Rain Fame and think he was ever serious. i just don't get it. i just don't


get it.


Prince was seductive and charming
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/26/18 5:25pm

purplefam99

Strawberrylova123 said:

purplefam99 said:

i honestly don't understand how anyone with sense would have entered a relationship with


him say after Purple Rain Fame and think he was ever serious. i just don't get it. i just don't


get it.


Prince was seductive and charming


I’m fine with being lured I don’t understand ever thinking he was serious bit.
[Edited 6/26/18 17:25pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 06/26/18 6:27pm

Strawberrylova
123

I've always found similarities in Dave Navarro and prince. Both of them have the same birthday
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 06/26/18 7:49pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

I've always found similarities in Dave Navarro and prince. Both of them have the same birthday

They are both very sexy!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 06/26/18 8:04pm

Strawberrylova
123

PennyPurple said:



Strawberrylova123 said:


I've always found similarities in Dave Navarro and prince. Both of them have the same birthday

They are both very sexy!


Yes they are 😍😍
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 06/27/18 9:28am

BEAUGARDE

What are the other songs he's written about her outside of Eye Hate U?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Carmen Electra instagram comments /posts :