independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 20th Jul 2018 6:57pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > NATALYA's new website
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/28/17 7:34am

Latin

NATALYA's new website

Check out Natalya's new website:

http://www.natalyamusiq.com
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/28/17 8:12am

pinkcashmere23

Thanks Latin!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/02/17 8:35pm

lezama

avatar

I've been waiting for her to drop her first album. She's super talented. And the only way I can listen her song Grenadine right now is on youtube, which is kind of annoying, although I do like the video.

Change it one more time..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/02/17 8:46pm

pinkcashmere23

Love her voice! I wonder if Prince was planning to release an album with her.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/02/17 9:31pm

lezama

avatar

It sounds like hers is one of the background voices on Prince's version of "Freeurself" along with Judith. And we know he recorded a song "Eye.png Kinda Like U" with her, so he may have either planned an album for her or to feature her on future album of his own.

[Edited 12/2/17 21:31pm]

Change it one more time..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/03/17 6:10am

pinkcashmere23

lezama said:

It sounds like hers is one of the background voices on Prince's version of "Freeurself" along with Judith. And we know he recorded a song "Eye.png Kinda Like U" with her, so he may have either planned an album for her or to feature her on future album of his own.

[Edited 12/2/17 21:31pm]

I was thinking that was her on Freeurself as well.She and Prince had been friends a long time! I was surprised when she revealed earlier in the year that she played the part of young Coco in the video for Million Days and the 3121 movie.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/08/17 10:29pm

Latin

lezama said:

I've been waiting for her to drop her first album. She's super talented.



yeahthat
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/09/17 5:11am

Vashtix

Natayla is crazy talented playing multiple instruments , a poet and a singer. I like especially that anything she has going on is not peppered with all things Prince. She has a great vibe.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/09/17 5:44am

pinkcashmere23

She seems very sweet! I love her rendition of FreeUrself and the beautiful video she made for it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/09/17 6:14am

Vashtix

pinkcashmere23 said:

She seems very sweet! I love her rendition of FreeUrself and the beautiful video she made for it.

nod

Her voice is an instrument.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/09/17 6:29am

pinkcashmere23

Vashtix said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

She seems very sweet! I love her rendition of FreeUrself and the beautiful video she made for it.

nod

Her voice is an instrument.

Yes! It's very full and rich! She plays the piano beautifully as well! Prince posted her Youtube video of her cover of In Too Deep and I loved it! I also remember him posting the video of Grenadine.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/09/17 3:08pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Can someone give a little history with her and Prince?

Never heard of her

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the m
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/09/17 4:06pm

CherryMoon57

OldFriends4Sale said:

Can someone give a little history with her and Prince?

Never heard of her



Natalya is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist of African/Venezuelan and Northern European descent. Prodigiously talented, from an early age she carved out an impressive profile in the entertainment world. She performed among world-class casts at The Old Globe Theater, San Diego. She sang NASA's wake up call for the astronauts aboard Space Shuttle Endeavour's final flight. She was a featured actress in Prince's "A Million Days" music video and several of his universally renowned vault-ed film projects. By thirteen, amassing a large library of self-penned material, Natalya formed her own publishing company and began creating and archiving a multitude of complete, yet-to-be-released album treasures. With a flair for sophisticatedly accessible pop, sensual and robustly expressive vocals and mesmerizing melodies, Natalya's brave emotional sincerity and silky-smooth, elegant performances keep listeners on the edge of their seats. Although remaining an independent artist, Natalya teamed up in the studio with musical giant Prince, and was collaborating with him on several recording projects into April of 2016 at Paisley Park. ---Stay Tuned---
http://www.natalyamusiq.com/bio




'Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter' Martin Luther King, Jr.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/09/17 5:41pm

Vashtix

CherryMoon57 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Can someone give a little history with her and Prince?

Never heard of her



Natalya is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist of African/Venezuelan and Northern European descent. Prodigiously talented, from an early age she carved out an impressive profile in the entertainment world. She performed among world-class casts at The Old Globe Theater, San Diego. She sang NASA's wake up call for the astronauts aboard Space Shuttle Endeavour's final flight. She was a featured actress in Prince's "A Million Days" music video and several of his universally renowned vault-ed film projects. By thirteen, amassing a large library of self-penned material, Natalya formed her own publishing company and began creating and archiving a multitude of complete, yet-to-be-released album treasures. With a flair for sophisticatedly accessible pop, sensual and robustly expressive vocals and mesmerizing melodies, Natalya's brave emotional sincerity and silky-smooth, elegant performances keep listeners on the edge of their seats. Although remaining an independent artist, Natalya teamed up in the studio with musical giant Prince, and was collaborating with him on several recording projects into April of 2016 at Paisley Park. ---Stay Tuned---
http://www.natalyamusiq.com/bio




cool cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/09/17 7:09pm

Latin

Vashtix said:

Natayla is crazy talented playing multiple instruments , a poet and a singer. I like especially that anything she has going on is not peppered with all things Prince. She has a great vibe.


yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/10/17 2:58am

CherryMoon57

'Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter' Martin Luther King, Jr.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/10/17 9:14am

pinkcashmere23

Child Of The Moon is gorgeous! It said in her bio that she and Prince were working together on several projects.I hope the estate plans to release them eventually. I've seen PRN Family tweet support for her shows.I believe she attended the Memorial at Paisley also and I think she was in one of the pictures taken outside.Someone here said the night of the Party at PP when he announced the Piano Mic shows,he entered the room holding hands with a young lady with long curly blonde hair and had her sit in a chair for the show.I thought it might have been Natalya.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/11/17 11:51pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:

She seems very sweet! I love her rendition of FreeUrself and the beautiful video she made for it.


yeahthat
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/13/17 11:51pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Vashtix said:




pinkcashmere23 said:


She seems very sweet! I love her rendition of FreeUrself and the beautiful video she made for it.



nod



Her voice is an instrument.



Yes! It's very full and rich! She plays the piano beautifully as well! Prince posted her Youtube video of her cover of In Too Deep and I loved it! I also remember him posting the video of Grenadine.


yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/16/17 11:22am

Latin

CherryMoon57 said:


Thanks for sharing.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/16/17 3:33pm

CherryMoon57

^You're welcome! smile

'Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter' Martin Luther King, Jr.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/16/17 10:58pm

Susu1976

Thanks Latin for posting about Natalya. I didn't know about her before. She is amazing!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/20/17 7:52am

Latin

Here is Natalya's lovely video for "FREEURSELF - In Loving Memory of PRINCE".

"Published on May 20, 2016. In November, Prince asked me to cover his song and create a visual for it. I am sharing the video that I made for him in honor of the inspiration that so many of us have found in him and through his music.
My dear friend, here it is...May you remain eternally free. (:"

Check out her amazing rendition of the song:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...W6VLODzsOI
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/21/17 3:43am

Latin

Check out Natalya performing a beautiful rendition of Aha's "Take On Me" on December 19th, 2017 in San Diego, California:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...A48vEBvxbQ
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/21/17 6:43am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Check out Natalya performing a beautiful rendition of Aha's "Take On Me" on December 19th, 2017 in San Diego, California: https://m.youtube.com/wat...A48vEBvxbQ

Thanks for sharing Latin! Beautiful performance!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/21/17 4:48pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Check out Natalya performing a beautiful rendition of Aha's "Take On Me" on December 19th, 2017 in San Diego, California: https://m.youtube.com/wat...A48vEBvxbQ

Thanks for sharing Latin! Beautiful performance!


Indeed, it is.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/21/17 11:36pm

Latin

Apollonia attended Natalya's concert this week in Los Angeles.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/22/17 1:27pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Apollonia attended Natalya's concert this week in Los Angeles.

Nice! Natalya seems to also be close to Jill Jones from what I've seen.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/23/17 7:44pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Apollonia attended Natalya's concert this week in Los Angeles.

Nice! Natalya seems to also be close to Jill Jones from what I've seen.


Omarr likes her a lot too.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/23/17 7:50pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Nice! Natalya seems to also be close to Jill Jones from what I've seen.

Omarr likes her a lot too.

Yes,I've noticed he shows support for her a lot on Twitter.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > NATALYA's new website