independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 22nd Oct 2018 7:49am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > NATALYA's new website
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 12/29/17 12:08am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


Nice! Natalya seems to also be close to Jill Jones from what I've seen.



Omarr likes her a lot too.

Yes,I've noticed he shows support for her a lot on Twitter.


yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 01/05/18 9:38am

Latin

Check out Natalya's music video for her song ""Do You Mind?".

"Produced and Arranged by NATALYA
Music and Lyrics by NATALYA
Vocals by NATALYA
Guitar by NATALYA
Synths and Synth Bass by NATALYA
Percussion by NATALYA
Mixed by NATALYA
Video Direction by NATALYA
Art Design by NATALYA
Edited by NATALYA
Photography by NKP PRESS (A subsidiary of NATALYA)

Thank you for watching!

Natalya ( :"

Here it is:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...3Aj9Ahh9zg
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 01/05/18 10:51am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Check out Natalya's music video for her song ""Do You Mind?". "Produced and Arranged by NATALYA Music and Lyrics by NATALYA Vocals by NATALYA Guitar by NATALYA Synths and Synth Bass by NATALYA Percussion by NATALYA Mixed by NATALYA Video Direction by NATALYA Art Design by NATALYA Edited by NATALYA Photography by NKP PRESS (A subsidiary of NATALYA) Thank you for watching! Natalya ( :" Here it is: https://m.youtube.com/wat...3Aj9Ahh9zg

cool Nice song and video! I like the 80's vibe.

[Edited 1/5/18 13:04pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 01/15/18 10:15pm

Latin

CherryMoon57 said:


Natalya posted the following on Twitter on Martin Luther King Day with a link to this video.

Check it out:

“I Have a Dream...”
We must keep moving forward. There’s so much work to do, and too much at stake if we remain idle.
Spread LOVE today.
Spread HOPE today.
Happy #MLKDay.
Please watch, listen, share."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 01/16/18 1:59pm

Latin

Check out Natalya's recent wonderful performance of ""My Darling, Move On" at Soda Bar in San Diego, CA:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...TXYBEqL1BU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 01/16/18 7:34pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Check out Natalya's recent wonderful performance of ""My Darling, Move On" at Soda Bar in San Diego, CA: https://m.youtube.com/wat...TXYBEqL1BU

Very nice!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 01/17/18 3:21am

Zannaloaf

pinkcashmere23 said:

Latin said:

Apollonia attended Natalya's concert this week in Los Angeles.

Nice! Natalya seems to also be close to Jill Jones from what I've seen.

uh oh

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 01/23/18 10:37pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Check out Natalya's recent wonderful performance of ""My Darling, Move On" at Soda Bar in San Diego, CA: https://m.youtube.com/wat...TXYBEqL1BU

Very nice!


yes Indeed, it is very nice.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 01/24/18 7:08am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Very nice!

yes Indeed, it is very nice.

Yes she has such a beautiful voice!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 01/24/18 11:25am

Latin

Here are several of Natalya's songs and music videos:

http://www.natalyamusiq.com/music
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 01/24/18 12:01pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Here are several of Natalya's songs and music videos: http://www.natalyamusiq.com/music

Thanks!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 01/25/18 10:16pm

Latin

Natalya has posted the following on Twitter:

"Was blessed to be featured on two tracks for LA Chargers Offensive Lineman Joe Barksdale’s debut album project, “Butterflies, Rainbows & Moonbeams.” Buy the album now on iTunes and Tidal!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 01/26/18 7:17am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Natalya has posted the following on Twitter: "Was blessed to be featured on two tracks for LA Chargers Offensive Lineman Joe Barksdale’s debut album project, “Butterflies, Rainbows & Moonbeams.” Buy the album now on iTunes and Tidal!"

Very nice! Thanks Latin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > NATALYA's new website