independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 19th Nov 2017 11:52am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Tamar Davis, Mono Neon & Mint Condition's guitarist Homer O'Dell to join THE NEW POWER GENERATION in 2018
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/19/17 2:18pm

Latin

Tamar Davis, Mono Neon & Mint Condition's guitarist Homer O'Dell to join THE NEW POWER GENERATION in 2018

Check out who will be performing with the NPG in 2018:

For the NPG's Australian tour, Morris Hayes, Kirk Johnson, Tony Mosley, Damon Dickson and Mono Neon will be joined by guitarist Homer O'Dell (from the Grammy-nominated Minneapolis band "Mint Condition") and former NPG keyboard player and vocalist, Kip Blackshire.

Special guests on lead vocals are Grammy-nominated Tamar Davis and longtime Prince friend and bandmate, Andr Cymone - who was in Prince's first acclaimed band, Grand Central.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/19/17 2:26pm

neversaygoodby
e

Latin said:

Check out who will be performing with the NPG in 2018: For the NPG's Australian tour, Morris Hayes, Kirk Johnson, Tony Mosley, Damon Dickson and Mono Neon will be joined by guitarist Homer O'Dell (from the Grammy-nominated Minneapolis band "Mint Condition") and former NPG keyboard player and vocalist, Kip Blackshire. Special guests on lead vocals are Grammy-nominated Tamar Davis and longtime Prince friend and bandmate, Andr Cymone - who was in Prince's first acclaimed band, Grand Central.

that sounds like a good time...good music

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/20/17 11:59pm

Latin

neversaygoodbye said:



Latin said:


Check out who will be performing with the NPG in 2018: For the NPG's Australian tour, Morris Hayes, Kirk Johnson, Tony Mosley, Damon Dickson and Mono Neon will be joined by guitarist Homer O'Dell (from the Grammy-nominated Minneapolis band "Mint Condition") and former NPG keyboard player and vocalist, Kip Blackshire. Special guests on lead vocals are Grammy-nominated Tamar Davis and longtime Prince friend and bandmate, Andr Cymone - who was in Prince's first acclaimed band, Grand Central.


that sounds like a good time...good music


yeahthat
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/21/17 6:27pm

babynoz

Australia? When the hell are they bringing the show home? I would loooove to see Tamar and Mono.

Don't get me started on O'Dell....he is bad-ass. cool

pout

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/23/17 12:07pm

CoolMF

babynoz said:

Australia? When the hell are they bringing the show home? I would loooove to see Tamar and Mono.

Don't get me started on O'Dell....he is bad-ass. cool

pout

Just saw Tamar this past weekend...still looks good as hell.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/25/17 11:39pm

Latin

babynoz said:

Australia? When the hell are they bringing the show home? I would loooove to see Tamar and Mono.

Don't get me started on O'Dell....he is bad-ass. cool

pout


yeahthat
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/28/17 11:00am

Latin

Check out the video they posted on facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/or...5826555319
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/28/17 5:29pm

Mumio

avatar

Latin said:

Check out the video they posted on facebook: https://m.facebook.com/or...5826555319



Thanks Latin!

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/31/17 1:04am

Latin

CoolMF said:



babynoz said:


Australia? When the hell are they bringing the show home? I would loooove to see Tamar and Mono.

Don't get me started on O'Dell....he is bad-ass. cool

pout





Just saw Tamar this past weekend...still looks good as hell.


Did she perform any songs by Prince?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/07/17 7:32am

luvsexy4all

whats wrong with u'all .....whats next DVS , 99 and Tony M rapping in the NPG....i urinated in PP bathroom...can i get a spot on the tour???

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Tamar Davis, Mono Neon & Mint Condition's guitarist Homer O'Dell to join THE NEW POWER GENERATION in 2018