independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 22nd Nov 2017 4:56am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Prince look alike? The Terrance Johnson Story
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/05/17 12:32pm

jazzvirtuoso

Prince look alike? The Terrance Johnson Story

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/05/17 1:20pm

laurarichardso
n

jazzvirtuoso said:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...fHgwyn3VCQ

This happend in my hometown and yes his family does look a little like Prince's people.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/05/17 1:21pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

.

[Edited 7/5/17 13:22pm]

Find strength in that which remains...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/05/17 1:40pm

Astasheiks

avatar

Yep favors Prince alot

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/05/17 1:57pm

LBrent

laurarichardson said:

jazzvirtuoso said:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...fHgwyn3VCQ

This happend in my hometown and yes his family does look a little like Prince's people.

Yeah, he does favour P's people...

But this is a horrific story...OMG...

eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/05/17 2:02pm

PeteSilas

he really looks like him in some of his other photos, fucked up life for sure. He's dead now,killed himself after a botched robbery.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/05/17 2:41pm

laurarichardso
n

LBrent said:



laurarichardson said:




jazzvirtuoso said:


https://m.youtube.com/wat...fHgwyn3VCQ

This happend in my hometown and yes his family does look a little like Prince's people.



Yeah, he does favour P's people...



But this is a horrific story...OMG...



eek


Back in the 50,s 60s 70 and right into the mid 90's were worst than the L.A Cops. Millions of dollars went out lawsuits for the people they beat and killed.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/05/17 2:45pm

PeteSilas

i watched the whole interview, i don't know if he's telling the truth or not, i do know that police beat/rape/kill people, i've known a few who it's happened to.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/05/17 3:29pm

morningsong

avatar

He was a very pretty light-skinned dude. To me, more on par with Jesse Williams than Prince, though. Honestly I haven't seen anyone come closer than Mark Anthony as far as a look-a-like goes.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/05/17 4:18pm

Superfan1984

morningsong said:

He was a very pretty light-skinned dude. To me, more on par with Jesse Williams than Prince, though. Honestly I haven't seen anyone come closer than Mark Anthony as far as a look-a-like goes.

I agree.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/05/17 6:19pm

LBrent

laurarichardson said:

LBrent said:

Yeah, he does favour P's people...

But this is a horrific story...OMG...

eek

Back in the 50,s 60s 70 and right into the mid 90's were worst than the L.A Cops. Millions of dollars went out lawsuits for the people they beat and killed.

Oh, we had plenty of NYPD brutalizations too, make no mistake...

.

Abner Louima and Amadou diallo come immediately to mind, but NYPD have definitely had their shameful episodes...

.

And we're not even talking about the drug evidence that went missing a few times in HUGE amounts...They made a coupla movies about that crap...

sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/05/17 6:45pm

laurarichardso
n

PeteSilas said:

i watched the whole interview, i don't know if he's telling the truth or not, i do know that police beat/rape/kill people, i've known a few who it's happened to.


--This happened in my home town he was telling the truth. The polic officer was 26 and he was 15 the cop had no business taking him to some back room to beat him in the first place. I was told as child that if you see the cops leave area immediately that is just how bad there reputation was back then.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/05/17 8:11pm

PeteSilas

laurarichardson said:

PeteSilas said:

i watched the whole interview, i don't know if he's telling the truth or not, i do know that police beat/rape/kill people, i've known a few who it's happened to.

--This happened in my home town he was telling the truth. The polic officer was 26 and he was 15 the cop had no business taking him to some back room to beat him in the first place. I was told as child that if you see the cops leave area immediately that is just how bad there reputation was back then.

that's your hometown huh? it's crazy but people are brainwashed to call the cops, i always tell my family , "that's the last goddamned thing you should do". Seattle Police had a pretty bad rep several years ago and were threatened with being closed down, probably most police are pretty damn corrupt.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/05/17 8:49pm

ufoclub

avatar

Superfan1984 said:

morningsong said:

He was a very pretty light-skinned dude. To me, more on par with Jesse Williams than Prince, though. Honestly I haven't seen anyone come closer than Mark Anthony as far as a look-a-like goes.

I agree.

Who? I wanna see this. Terrance Johnson really does look a lot like Prince did. But Prince had a more narrow faced unique look from some angles.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/05/17 9:19pm

PeteSilas

ufoclub said:

Superfan1984 said:

I agree.

Who? I wanna see this. Terrance Johnson really does look a lot like Prince did. But Prince had a more narrow faced unique look from some angles.

ya he does, look at b/w pics from when he was 15, he looks like UTCM era Prince.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 07/10/17 1:39am

BreakfastCanWa
itXXX

Aww he was so pretty...I love his eyes! love He did resemble P...it's so sad what he went through..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 07/10/17 1:40am

BreakfastCanWa
itXXX

PeteSilas said:



ufoclub said:




Superfan1984 said:



I agree.




Who? I wanna see this. Terrance Johnson really does look a lot like Prince did. But Prince had a more narrow faced unique look from some angles.



ya he does, look at b/w pics from when he was 15, he looks like UTCM era Prince.



I got the UTCM vibe from him too...it's definitely the hair smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 07/10/17 6:41pm

morningsong

avatar

ufoclub said:

Superfan1984 said:

I agree.

Who? I wanna see this. Terrance Johnson really does look a lot like Prince did. But Prince had a more narrow faced unique look from some angles.


Mark Anthony

4420881.jpg?1493916137

Prince-Flyer-400x400.jpg

[Edited 7/10/17 18:44pm]

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 07/10/17 6:45pm

LBrent

morningsong said:

ufoclub said:

Who? I wanna see this. Terrance Johnson really does look a lot like Prince did. But Prince had a more narrow faced unique look from some angles.

Mark Anthony

No offense, he's probably a nice guy and all, but...

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope and nope...

confused sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 07/10/17 7:06pm

morningsong

avatar

LBrent said:

morningsong said:

Mark Anthony

No offense, he's probably a nice guy and all, but...

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope and nope...

confused sad



Oh please, even you mistook him for Prince once.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 07/10/17 7:25pm

LBrent

morningsong said:

LBrent said:

No offense, he's probably a nice guy and all, but...

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope and nope...

confused sad



Oh please, even you mistook him for Prince once.

ONCE...during the beginning of my grief...

And that was before watching that movie and hearing him speak and seeing him move...and try to sing...and so with all that data...

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

But by all means, divvy up my share amoungst yourselves and enjoy...

But no thanx for myself...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 07/10/17 9:15pm

BreakfastCanWa
itXXX

Plain and simple, there will NEVER be another Prince. There's nobody who looks exactly like him...if so, I'll marry his ass! Lol jk. But seriously, haven't seen anyone who looks dead on P...except for that guy I saw a few years back in LA during an event. Wish I would have taken a picture of him. He was so cute and tiny and gave off the younger vibes of P from American Bandstand with a mix of Alphabet Street...heyyyyy lick love faint ..if I see him again, I'm definitely taking a picture with him. Don't care what my boyfriend will think either.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 07/10/17 11:18pm

PeteSilas

BreakfastCanWaitXXX said:

Plain and simple, there will NEVER be another Prince. There's nobody who looks exactly like him...if so, I'll marry his ass! Lol jk. But seriously, haven't seen anyone who looks dead on P...except for that guy I saw a few years back in LA during an event. Wish I would have taken a picture of him. He was so cute and tiny and gave off the younger vibes of P from American Bandstand with a mix of Alphabet Street...heyyyyy lick love faint ..if I see him again, I'm definitely taking a picture with him. Don't care what my boyfriend will think either.

they say everyone has a double. my idiot best friend was walking down the street and he swore he saw me, the only thing that gave it away was the guy smiled a lot, i don't. He spoke to the guy for a few minutes, told him he looked like his best friend and then asked him "do you know who your dad is?" fucking clown.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 07/11/17 3:19am

MMJas

avatar

That Mark Anthony guy does my head in. Cannot take him seriously.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 07/11/17 2:04pm

Superfan1984

MMJas said:

That Mark Anthony guy does my head in. Cannot take him seriously.

I take him seriously. He's worked really hard at getting the mannerisms down and he did an excellent job in that documentary that came out recently. I give him such props for working hard and not appearing clownish. In the beginning - 20 years ago- he seemed silly - but it's obvious he's doing his best at getting better and he has. He can't sing, no, but as far as looking a bit like Prince for documentarys or whatever- he's about as close as you can get.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 07/11/17 2:23pm

morningsong

avatar

I'm wondering what's wrong with the org, of all the people in the world, you all seem to find the saddest most tragic figures to compare to Prince in appearance. This Terrance dude is far from the first brought up over the past year. As much as those REELZ re-enactments annoyed me, I can at least respect that at least Mark is in the business trying to make a living and not some one-off tragedy story.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 07/11/17 2:28pm

PeteSilas

Superfan1984 said:

MMJas said:

That Mark Anthony guy does my head in. Cannot take him seriously.

I take him seriously. He's worked really hard at getting the mannerisms down and he did an excellent job in that documentary that came out recently. I give him such props for working hard and not appearing clownish. In the beginning - 20 years ago- he seemed silly - but it's obvious he's doing his best at getting better and he has. He can't sing, no, but as far as looking a bit like Prince for documentarys or whatever- he's about as close as you can get.

ya, he did alright, the fans can be forgiven though, no one can replace prince, same with people doing elvis movies, as good as kurt russel was as elvis, there are people that dog him too.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 07/11/17 3:59pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

morningsong said:

ufoclub said:

Who? I wanna see this. Terrance Johnson really does look a lot like Prince did. But Prince had a more narrow faced unique look from some angles.


Mark Anthony

4420881.jpg?1493916137

Prince-Flyer-400x400.jpg

[Edited 7/10/17 18:44pm]

boxed

Find strength in that which remains...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 07/11/17 4:23pm

LBrent

In my defense, it wasn't Marc Anthony...I mistook this pic:

prince.jpg

For this pic:

3d6e9ac99184ccacf98888842ef0550e.jpg

And I do go back and forth on this pic:

5c62bf410edc1f4b1cd6550b744e9111--prince-images-baby-prince.jpg


But Marc Anthony?...Nope...He doesn't look like P to me... confused

[Edited 7/11/17 16:28pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 07/11/17 5:19pm

Superfan1984

PeteSilas said:

Superfan1984 said:

I take him seriously. He's worked really hard at getting the mannerisms down and he did an excellent job in that documentary that came out recently. I give him such props for working hard and not appearing clownish. In the beginning - 20 years ago- he seemed silly - but it's obvious he's doing his best at getting better and he has. He can't sing, no, but as far as looking a bit like Prince for documentarys or whatever- he's about as close as you can get.

ya, he did alright, the fans can be forgiven though, no one can replace prince, same with people doing elvis movies, as good as kurt russel was as elvis, there are people that dog him too.

I agree! smile Only one Prince....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Prince look alike? The Terrance Johnson Story