independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 18th Aug 2017 11:24am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Eric Benet is on his Prince tribute tour. WTF
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 04/17/17 4:53pm

laurarichardso
n

malbena said:



laurarichardson said:


morningsong said:




I've read conflicting things about that so not taking that as proof. For every single thing since 4/21/16, fans of the org have been saying the exact same thing about it, "he wouldn't have wanted that". Starting with the cremation to the museum and beyond. I'm not taking what fans say as proof of anything, sure some of it has panned out, most hasn't. I don't know but it just seems a bit strange what the people I've seen within the camp are doing and saying vs. what people not in the camp are saying.



--The only person who would be freinds with someone who ran off with their spouse would be pudding head Mayte. No dude is going to be friend with the guy now sleeping with his ex. Per P's attorney he did not even want a divorce from her.


Which can lead one to speculate he was trying to make himself look good before the JW's crowd while pushing her to divorce him.


That attorney who knows seeks over 600, 000 dollars for unpaid legal fees is under scrutinity in his trial as of now.


There is no evidence in the divorce field to support what you are saying. They actually went to JW marriage consulting do they did try. Oh you are late Pat is not getting any money his claim was thrown out and his next stop in court will be for stealing a church.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 04/17/17 5:24pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Superfan1984 said:

morningsong said:

We're going to find out that Prince and Eric were besties.



The org will explode.


We know how he felt about that pair- he had them uninvited to award ceremonies and anything he was going to be at. He would not be happy with any of this.

I never knew about this stuff.

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 04/17/17 5:36pm

Superfan1984

OldFriends4Sale said:

Superfan1984 said:

We know how he felt about that pair- he had them uninvited to award ceremonies and anything he was going to be at. He would not be happy with any of this.

I never knew about this stuff.

If you go under Google and put in "Eric Benet Prince" it's the first thing that comes up. I remember when it first started happening (him having their invitations pulled) we talked about it on the org.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 04/17/17 5:38pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Superfan1984 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

I never knew about this stuff.

If you go under Google and put in "Eric Benet Prince" it's the first thing that comes up. I remember when it first started happening (him having their invitations pulled) we talked about it on the org.

yeah there were certain topics I was not generally drawn to

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 04/17/17 5:50pm

morningsong

avatar

malbena said:

morningsong said:



I've read conflicting things about that so not taking that as proof. For every single thing since 4/21/16, fans of the org have been saying the exact same thing about it, "he wouldn't have wanted that". Starting with the cremation to the museum and beyond. I'm not taking what fans say as proof of anything, sure some of it has panned out, most hasn't. I don't know but it just seems a bit strange what the people I've seen within the camp are doing and saying vs. what people not in the camp are saying.

But if it is a fact that these two were uninvited from ceremonies per Prince's request, it is difficult to imagine they were all buddies.



Funny word fact, it really isn't interchangable with, I heard. And who know maybe it did happen, was it years ago, did they come to some kind of reconciliation since then. I mean Prince was doing that kind of stuff.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 04/17/17 7:10pm

laurarichardso
n

morningsong said:



malbena said:




morningsong said:





I've read conflicting things about that so not taking that as proof. For every single thing since 4/21/16, fans of the org have been saying the exact same thing about it, "he wouldn't have wanted that". Starting with the cremation to the museum and beyond. I'm not taking what fans say as proof of anything, sure some of it has panned out, most hasn't. I don't know but it just seems a bit strange what the people I've seen within the camp are doing and saying vs. what people not in the camp are saying.




But if it is a fact that these two were uninvited from ceremonies per Prince's request, it is difficult to imagine they were all buddies.





Funny word fact, it really isn't interchangable with, I heard. And who know maybe it did happen, was it years ago, did they come to some kind of reconciliation since then. I mean Prince was doing that kind of stuff.


You think he reconciled with these two. You really think Prince was Sammy Lunchmeat. Did you see him pawing Halle Berry at the NAACP Awards.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 04/17/17 7:31pm

PRNluv2

bashraka said:

I always suspected Eric Benet was jealous of Prince and wanted Prince's musical accomplishments, fame, allure with women and anything associated with Mr. Nelson. I have no respect for Eric Benet because no grown man should want to imitate another man. Benet is the ultimate embodiment of a bitch because he has no dignity and personal pride. Dude married Prince's second wife, now doing a Prince tribute? He's no better than a lame Prince tribute act. This truly is the most disturbing adage of "women want to be with him, men want to be like him"

I am sure you wanted to say more. Yes, married a desirable, successful, hardworking lady cheated on her scandalously while allegedly encountering another man's wife pursuing her relentlessly while seeing dollar signs and morphing into nothing short of a purple-money grubbing clone-vulture with no dignity or self respect I don't want to hear a single note and there needs to be a BOYCOTT.

I was done after word of the demand for alimony from wife #1; was through while discovering they got with leftovers #2, and completely wrote 'em off at that L.A. tribute concert watching them pretend to be his friend. They must really think people are stoopid to fall for the pranks. BTW, the beloved is still affording them to eat, feed their kids and live in Calabaszus. I. am. so. done.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 04/17/17 7:34pm

PRNluv2

laurarichardson said:

lavie said:

I need this clarified. Do any of you guys know if it is true he sang "Do Me, Baby" at the private memorial M2 and M1 put on in LA?

--I remember someone saying he did. I would love for fans to go to his show and throw a bannna at his head😀 however, I know Orince fans are too cool to waste money and time seeing this clown. What kind of marriage does he have with his wife? I feel sorry for Orince to have been married to this gold digging women who is still trying to get money off Prince and will not let him rest in peace. Pathetic.

Still affording them to eat, feed their babies, and live in close to the K family. Sad.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 04/17/17 7:53pm

PRNluv2

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

Now that's embarrassing, prince must of had a little chuckle over that one. He's not serious right?

WRONG on all levels!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 04/17/17 8:03pm

malbena

laurarichardson said:

morningsong said:



malbena said:




morningsong said:





I've read conflicting things about that so not taking that as proof. For every single thing since 4/21/16, fans of the org have been saying the exact same thing about it, "he wouldn't have wanted that". Starting with the cremation to the museum and beyond. I'm not taking what fans say as proof of anything, sure some of it has panned out, most hasn't. I don't know but it just seems a bit strange what the people I've seen within the camp are doing and saying vs. what people not in the camp are saying.




But if it is a fact that these two were uninvited from ceremonies per Prince's request, it is difficult to imagine they were all buddies.





Funny word fact, it really isn't interchangable with, I heard. And who know maybe it did happen, was it years ago, did they come to some kind of reconciliation since then. I mean Prince was doing that kind of stuff.


You think he reconciled with these two. You really think Prince was Sammy Lunchmeat. Did you see him pawing Halle Berry at the NAACP Awards.


For once people, I agree with Laura clapping
This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 04/18/17 7:19am

malbena

laurarichardson said:

malbena said:

Which can lead one to speculate he was trying to make himself look good before the JW's crowd while pushing her to divorce him.

That attorney who knows seeks over 600, 000 dollars for unpaid legal fees is under scrutinity in his trial as of now.

There is no evidence in the divorce field to support what you are saying. They actually went to JW marriage consulting do they did try. Oh you are late Pat is not getting any money his claim was thrown out and his next stop in court will be for stealing a church.

There is nothing proving it was a procedure all JW have to follow in their faith. Partaking in the proess does not equal wanting to wokr things out.

So Pat who stole a church could not have lied about Prince not wanting a divorce.

This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 04/18/17 10:56am

PurpleDiamonds
1

eek eek this is so wrong!! Why is he trying to be Prince ???
Yuck.
Maybe this is how he gets attention from his wife these days.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 04/18/17 11:08am

laurarichardso
n

malbena said:

laurarichardson said:

malbena said: There is no evidence in the divorce field to support what you are saying. They actually went to JW marriage consulting do they did try. Oh you are late Pat is not getting any money his claim was thrown out and his next stop in court will be for stealing a church.

There is nothing proving it was a procedure all JW have to follow in their faith. Partaking in the proess does not equal wanting to wokr things out.

So Pat who stole a church could not have lied about Prince not wanting a divorce.

So Pat the crook does not lie. Really!!! This guy also went around pretending to be a promoter for Prince after Prince fired him and people filed lawsuits over this. He also did not show up in court for the perfume case and Prince lost by default that was a 4 million dollar judgement he had to pay.

Please do not defend Pat. He put out a statment that Prince did not want the divorce (not sure if it true) and Prince and M2 did go to the consulting. We do not know if someone put a gun to his head but he went. M2 filled for divorce not Prince.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #133 posted 04/18/17 11:25am

malbena

laurarichardson said:

malbena said:

There is nothing proving it was a procedure all JW have to follow in their faith. Partaking in the proess does not equal wanting to wokr things out.

So Pat who stole a church could not have lied about Prince not wanting a divorce.

So Pat the crook does not lie. Really!!! This guy also went around pretending to be a promoter for Prince after Prince fired him and people filed lawsuits over this. He also did not show up in court for the perfume case and Prince lost by default that was a 4 million dollar judgement he had to pay.

Please do not defend Pat. He put out a statment that Prince did not want the divorce (not sure if it true) and Prince and M2 did go to the consulting. We do not know if someone put a gun to his head but he went. M2 filled for divorce not Prince.

I was being sarcastic. He is totally a crook. I guess I was trying to say he could have lied about Prince not wanting a divorce too.

Dang, lady, you are something! But the truth is I appreciate you for some reasons. You might come across as mean and attacking but I sense a passion and devotion behind those words.

This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #134 posted 04/18/17 11:47am

laurarichardso
n

malbena said:

laurarichardson said:

So Pat the crook does not lie. Really!!! This guy also went around pretending to be a promoter for Prince after Prince fired him and people filed lawsuits over this. He also did not show up in court for the perfume case and Prince lost by default that was a 4 million dollar judgement he had to pay.

Please do not defend Pat. He put out a statment that Prince did not want the divorce (not sure if it true) and Prince and M2 did go to the consulting. We do not know if someone put a gun to his head but he went. M2 filled for divorce not Prince.

I was being sarcastic. He is totally a crook. I guess I was trying to say he could have lied about Prince not wanting a divorce too.

Dang, lady, you are something! But the truth is I appreciate you for some reasons. You might come across as mean and attacking but I sense a passion and devotion behind those words.

Thank you

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #135 posted 04/18/17 12:00pm

malbena

laurarichardson said:

malbena said:

I was being sarcastic. He is totally a crook. I guess I was trying to say he could have lied about Prince not wanting a divorce too.

Dang, lady, you are something! But the truth is I appreciate you for some reasons. You might come across as mean and attacking but I sense a passion and devotion behind those words.

Thank you

This might be the shorter response you've ever posted eek biggrin Did I touch that sensitive, kind, hearted, loyal part of you? biggrin

This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #136 posted 04/18/17 1:45pm

laurarichardso
n

malbena said:



laurarichardson said:




malbena said:




I was being sarcastic. He is totally a crook. I guess I was trying to say he could have lied about Prince not wanting a divorce too.



Dang, lady, you are something! But the truth is I appreciate you for some reasons. You might come across as mean and attacking but I sense a passion and devotion behind those words.



Thank you




This might be the shorter response you've ever posted eek biggrin Did I touch that sensitive, kind, hearted, loyal part of you? biggrin


--I am very kind but also passionate and I unfortunately that is being misconstrued.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #137 posted 04/18/17 2:00pm

malbena

laurarichardson said:

malbena said:

This might be the shorter response you've ever posted eek biggrin Did I touch that sensitive, kind, hearted, loyal part of you? biggrin

--I am very kind but also passionate and I unfortunately that is being misconstrued.

hug Not sure why, but I think I understand you.

This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #138 posted 04/18/17 4:50pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

avatar

.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #139 posted 04/19/17 6:03pm

terrig

Eric cant even sing his way out from under Princes absence. You could play a video of Prince scratching his ass and it would be better than Eric Benet.


Princes negative space is more talented and interesting than Erics whole alive being.

Plus his very THIRST is soooo cringeworthy and painful UGH.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #140 posted 04/19/17 7:17pm

Superfan1984

terrig said:

Eric cant even sing his way out from under Princes absence. You could play a video of Prince scratching his ass and it would be better than Eric Benet.


Princes negative space is more talented and interesting than Erics whole alive being.

Plus his very THIRST is soooo cringeworthy and painful UGH.

painful!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #141 posted 04/20/17 8:02am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Eric Benet's big feet could never fill Prince's elegant shoes...

Free your mind...and your ass will follow.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #142 posted 04/20/17 10:06am

PennyPurple

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Eric Benet's big feet could never fill Prince's elegant shoes...

Good one! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #143 posted 04/25/17 5:50pm

LBrent

I stumbled accross these 2 videos today and wanted to share cuz...Well, y'all tell me what y'all think.

confused

https://youtu.be/BbAwAvDERfk

https://youtu.be/-AQIF2bJBKQ

There are some interesting comments beneath the videos, too.

confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #144 posted 04/25/17 6:18pm

morningsong

avatar

LBrent said:

I stumbled accross these 2 videos today and wanted to share cuz...Well, y'all tell me what y'all think.

confused

https://youtu.be/BbAwAvDERfk

https://youtu.be/-AQIF2bJBKQ

There are some interesting comments beneath the videos, too.

confused





AWK. WARD!

I'm sorry but in his case even if he is gushing all over Prince's greatness, now is not the time for all that (cashing in) on his side like everybody else. And especially not seeing him and wifey hanging together here recently (granted I'm not really looking). Nah, bruh, can't roll wit it.

[Edited 4/25/17 18:19pm]

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #145 posted 04/25/17 6:21pm

LBrent

morningsong said:

LBrent said:

I stumbled accross these 2 videos today and wanted to share cuz...Well, y'all tell me what y'all think.

confused

https://youtu.be/BbAwAvDERfk

https://youtu.be/-AQIF2bJBKQ

There are some interesting comments beneath the videos, too.

confused





AWK. WARD!

I'm sorry but in his case even if he is gushing all over Prince's greatness, now is not the time for all that (cashing in) on his side like everybody else. And especially not seeing him and wifey hanging together here recently (granted I'm not really looking). Nah, bruh, can't roll wit it. barf

[Edited 4/25/17 18:19pm]

RIGHT???

barf

Ew to the nth power.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #146 posted 04/25/17 7:20pm

lavie

avatar

LBrent said:

I stumbled accross these 2 videos today and wanted to share cuz...Well, y'all tell me what y'all think.

confused

https://youtu.be/BbAwAvDERfk

https://youtu.be/-AQIF2bJBKQ

There are some interesting comments beneath the videos, too.

confused

He's creepy!!! I see on another video on youtube when I was watching this one, he's got his shirt unbuttoned, looking sleezy as ever, and it was done with Sister 2 Sister and it was from 2008 and when asked when he met Mani, he said about two years ago making that 2006, and tried unsuccessfully to interject, they started off as "friends". Riiiighht

Have U had your + today?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #147 posted 04/25/17 8:39pm

LBrent

lavie said:

LBrent said:

I stumbled accross these 2 videos today and wanted to share cuz...Well, y'all tell me what y'all think.

confused

https://youtu.be/BbAwAvDERfk

https://youtu.be/-AQIF2bJBKQ

There are some interesting comments beneath the videos, too.

confused

He's creepy!!! I see on another video on youtube when I was watching this one, he's got his shirt unbuttoned, looking sleezy as ever, and it was done with Sister 2 Sister and it was from 2008 and when asked when he met Mani, he said about two years ago making that 2006, and tried unsuccessfully to interject, they started off as "friends". Riiiighht

MmmmHmmm

confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #148 posted 04/26/17 2:55pm

cloveringold85

avatar

OMG, that is just creepy, sorry! No, no, and no!!

.

Image result for prince gifs

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #149 posted 04/26/17 2:56pm

cloveringold85

avatar

lavie said:

LBrent said:

I stumbled accross these 2 videos today and wanted to share cuz...Well, y'all tell me what y'all think.

confused

https://youtu.be/BbAwAvDERfk

https://youtu.be/-AQIF2bJBKQ

There are some interesting comments beneath the videos, too.

confused

He's creepy!!! I see on another video on youtube when I was watching this one, he's got his shirt unbuttoned, looking sleezy as ever, and it was done with Sister 2 Sister and it was from 2008 and when asked when he met Mani, he said about two years ago making that 2006, and tried unsuccessfully to interject, they started off as "friends". Riiiighht

.

Creepy is right!! eek

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Eric Benet is on his Prince tribute tour. WTF