independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 20th Apr 2019 11:40pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Kamala Harris Officially enters the 2020 Race
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 4 <1234
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 01/31/19 4:09pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

happinessinitsuncutform said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Oprah over Bernie. hell yeah or Harris... at least she is not wealthphobic

Not wealthphobic, rather wealth-n-greedy phobic. Sanders' got some decent properties, he's a well-off American himself - he'll be paying lots for taxes himself according to his own philosophy. His demand of moral responsibilities from the rich isn't anything crazy. I'm not the most ethical person myself tbh but I want our leader-figure to be and I would never want that idea to be laughed at.

is he a billionaire? and does he voluntarily pay the extra up to 70% or whatever he wants to to be over whatever amount he thinks it should be?

All Hail the New King In Town...Partyman? Oh no King Donald J!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 01/31/19 4:23pm

happinessinits
uncutform

OnlyNDaUsa said:

happinessinitsuncutform said:

Not wealthphobic, rather wealth-n-greedy phobic. Sanders' got some decent properties, he's a well-off American himself - he'll be paying lots for taxes himself according to his own philosophy. His demand of moral responsibilities from the rich isn't anything crazy. I'm not the most ethical person myself tbh but I want our leader-figure to be and I would never want that idea to be laughed at.

is he a billionaire? and does he voluntarily pay the extra up to 70% or whatever he wants to to be over whatever amount he thinks it should be?

Not sure if this is a double-satire or some sort. He's far from a billionaire and why should he make that extra tax payment under Trump presidency??

🎵
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 01/31/19 5:04pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

happinessinitsuncutform said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

is he a billionaire? and does he voluntarily pay the extra up to 70% or whatever he wants to to be over whatever amount he thinks it should be?

Not sure if this is a double-satire or some sort. He's far from a billionaire and why should he make that extra tax payment under Trump presidency??

did he make it under obama? (and Oprah is a billionaire)

All Hail the New King In Town...Partyman? Oh no King Donald J!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 01/31/19 5:46pm

nd33

OnlyNDaUsa said:



happinessinitsuncutform said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:


Oprah over Bernie. hell yeah or Harris... at least she is not wealthphobic




Not wealthphobic, rather wealth-n-greedy phobic. Sanders' got some decent properties, he's a well-off American himself - he'll be paying lots for taxes himself according to his own philosophy. His demand of moral responsibilities from the rich isn't anything crazy. I'm not the most ethical person myself tbh but I want our leader-figure to be and I would never want that idea to be laughed at.





is he a billionaire? and does he voluntarily pay the extra up to 70% or whatever he wants to to be over whatever amount he thinks it should be?




Why are you so worried about billionaires contributing more? Is there something you’re not telling us?
Music, sweet music, I wish I could caress and...kiss, kiss...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 01/31/19 5:50pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

nd33 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

is he a billionaire? and does he voluntarily pay the extra up to 70% or whatever he wants to to be over whatever amount he thinks it should be?

Why are you so worried about billionaires contributing more? Is there something you’re not telling us?

haha... maybe...

All Hail the New King In Town...Partyman? Oh no King Donald J!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 02/01/19 7:59am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Bernie all the way right Only?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 02/01/19 9:31am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Bernie all the way right Only?

all the way... just to where?

All Hail the New King In Town...Partyman? Oh no King Donald J!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 02/01/19 9:32am

deebee

avatar

The excellent Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor went on a Facebook rant about apologist arguments that cheaply deflect criticism of Harris's willingness to step on Black lives to court the 'law and order' vote and craft an image conducive to her political career ambitions. Let's hope we don't see the same centrist retreat from principle we saw last time around, and the touting of the nihilistic idea that simply being better than Trump is a good enough ticket to run on.

https://www.facebook.com/...3133803408

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 02/01/19 1:08pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

She laughs about jailing single mothers:

Awful woman

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 02/04/19 2:43pm

luvsexy4all

who's next..Madonna???....#metoo have gone wild...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 02/04/19 2:47pm

KoolEaze

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

She laughs about jailing single mothers:

Awful woman

Reminds me of Hillary....in a bad way.

confused

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 02/06/19 2:04pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

Kamala Harris has spoken at the inspiration of my life Noel Jone's church that I attend every Sunday on MANY occasions. She is DROP DEAD GORGIOUS & VERY well spoken!

So Prince, whom fought 4 his first record deal & got it, fought 4 a movie deal & got it, fought 4 freedom from his WB contract & got it, fought 4 his masters & got them.Gets a curable illness & says 2 himself ok, I'm done. "Life is a Box Of Chocolates"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 4 <1234
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Kamala Harris Officially enters the 2020 Race