independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 21st Oct 2018 4:52pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump should win Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korea's president
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 6 123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/30/18 11:02pm

TweetyV6

avatar

Donald Trump should win Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korea's president

Donald Trump should win a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to end the standoff over North Korea’s nuclear weapons programme, South Korea’s president has suggested.

The US president “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks”, which were the first between North and South Korea for more than a decade.


SOURCE

If that would come true, it would be more appropriate then the one Obama got.

___________________________________________________________________________________

All thinking men are Atheists - Hemingway

P.s. If you find spelling errors, you may keep them
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/01/18 9:55am

Empress

Fuck him.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/01/18 3:27pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Hell no

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/01/18 6:47pm

UncleJam

avatar

So...he threatened to blow an entire nation to Kingdom Come, and these folks feel that is deserving of a PEACE prize? WTF? Only reason his Republican cronies are even mentioning it is because of the fact that Obama was awarded the prize. I'll say this...Hey, Mr Trump... finger

Make it so, Number One...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/01/18 7:03pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Empress said:

Fuck him.

ditto

Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/01/18 9:28pm

TweetyV6

avatar

UncleJam said:

So...he threatened to blow an entire nation to Kingdom Come, and these folks feel that is deserving of a PEACE prize? WTF? Only reason his Republican cronies are even mentioning it is because of the fact that Obama was awarded the prize. I'll say this...Hey, Mr Trump... finger



HAHAHAHAHA... dumbass....


Your beloved president Barack Obama:
___________________________________________________________________________________

All thinking men are Atheists - Hemingway

P.s. If you find spelling errors, you may keep them
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/02/18 12:22am

UncleJam

avatar

Wow...looking at that list makes me wonder why Obama wasnt the GOP's fucking hero. I guess Obamacare was the dealbreaker rolleyes

[Edited 5/2/18 0:22am]

Make it so, Number One...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/02/18 12:37am

214

TweetyV6 said:

Donald Trump should win a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to end the standoff over North Korea’s nuclear weapons programme, South Korea’s president has suggested.

The US president “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks”, which were the first between North and South Korea for more than a decade.


SOURCE

If that would come true, it would be more appropriate then the one Obama got.

I feel ashamed just of the thought, but I agree.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/02/18 4:10am

TweetyV6

avatar

UncleJam said:

Wow...looking at that list makes me wonder why Obama wasnt the GOP's fucking hero. I guess Obamacare was the dealbreaker rolleyes

[Edited 5/2/18 0:22am]

'The public' was blinded by him being the first black POTUS, his charisma, eloquence and toothpaste commercial smile.

A wolf in sheep's clothing..... eek

___________________________________________________________________________________

All thinking men are Atheists - Hemingway

P.s. If you find spelling errors, you may keep them
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/02/18 5:51am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

haha you can really see the hate. the reaction here is like the meme "But we wanted a nuclear war with North Korea...to make Trump look bad" It is just bitterness and hate and refusal to give any credit where credit is due. I mean I am not sure he should get a Nobel but he deserves kudos for how he handled Kim.

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/02/18 5:52am

13cjk13

TweetyV6 said:

UncleJam said:

Wow...looking at that list makes me wonder why Obama wasnt the GOP's fucking hero. I guess Obamacare was the dealbreaker rolleyes

[Edited 5/2/18 0:22am]

'The public' was blinded by him being the first black POTUS, his charisma, eloquence and toothpaste commercial smile.

A wolf in sheep's clothing..... eek

Ahh Tweety, you seem especially angry today. Time to read some climate charts to calm you down lol

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/02/18 5:54am

13cjk13

TweetyV6 said:

UncleJam said:

So...he threatened to blow an entire nation to Kingdom Come, and these folks feel that is deserving of a PEACE prize? WTF? Only reason his Republican cronies are even mentioning it is because of the fact that Obama was awarded the prize. I'll say this...Hey, Mr Trump... finger



HAHAHAHAHA... dumbass....


Your beloved president Barack Obama:

Lots of fake news there, Tweets!!

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 05/02/18 5:56am

13cjk13

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Empress said:

Fuck him.

ditto

ditto, ditto. Fuck Trump. If somebody has the time, make a list of the orange fuck's bullshit, it will take up 10 pages. And that is only 15 months of this hell we have been living.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 05/02/18 6:01am

13cjk13

Angry libertarian St.Pete for Peace giving us the best conspiracy theories going. eek

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 05/02/18 6:08am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

for all the naysaying haters: why should he be excluded from winning one?

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 05/02/18 6:09am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

TweetyV6 said:

Donald Trump should win a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to end the standoff over North Korea’s nuclear weapons programme, South Korea’s president has suggested.

The US president “deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks”, which were the first between North and South Korea for more than a decade.


SOURCE

If that would come true, it would be more appropriate then the one Obama got.



spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit spit

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 05/02/18 7:47am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Empress said:

Fuck him.

ditto


Ditto that!

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 05/02/18 8:45am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

for all the naysaying haters: why should he be excluded from winning one?



No one saying that mr strawman

Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 05/02/18 8:50am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

for all the naysaying haters: why should he be excluded from winning one?



No one saying that mr strawman

yeah right... you just can not stand that he helped get it done.

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 05/02/18 9:05am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:



No one saying that mr strawman

yeah right... you just can not stand that he helped get it done.

I clearly stated up above various times that i do not care who gets credit Mr Partisan Starwman argument kook.

Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 05/02/18 9:08am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

yeah right... you just can not stand that he helped get it done.

I clearly stated up above various times that i do not care who gets credit Mr Partisan Starwman argument kook.

so saying "ditto" to "fuck him" is not your way of saying he should not get it?

haha at least be honest with your hate!

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 05/02/18 9:11am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I clearly stated up above various times that i do not care who gets credit Mr Partisan Starwman argument kook.

so saying "ditto" to "fuck him" is not your way of saying he should not get it?

haha at least be honest with your hate!

Two different things Mr. Strawman. lol
At least be honest with your partisan kookery

Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 05/02/18 9:46am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so saying "ditto" to "fuck him" is not your way of saying he should not get it?

haha at least be honest with your hate!

Two different things Mr. Strawman. lol
At least be honest with your partisan kookery

you do not seem to know what a strawman means

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 05/02/18 9:57am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:






so saying "ditto" to "fuck him" is not your way of saying he should not get it?




haha at least be honest with your hate!





Two different things Mr. Strawman. lol
At least be honest with your partisan kookery





you do not seem to know what a strawman means



let’s see...
“A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

That fits you to a tee strawman. It’s one thing being a hyper-partisan strawman kook, but you also suck st it.
Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 05/02/18 10:11am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

you do not seem to know what a strawman means

let’s see... “A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man." That fits you to a tee strawman. It’s one thing being a hyper-partisan strawman kook, but you also suck st it.

but that is not what I did making your use of the term ironic

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 05/02/18 10:24am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




you do not seem to know what a strawman means



let’s see... “A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man." That fits you to a tee strawman. It’s one thing being a hyper-partisan strawman kook, but you also suck st it.



but that is not what I did making your use of the term ironic



That’s what you do. Making you consistently look moronic.
lol
Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 05/02/18 10:35am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

but that is not what I did making your use of the term ironic

That’s what you do. Making you consistently look moronic. lol

so now you name call? interesting?

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 05/02/18 11:15am

UncleJam

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

for all the naysaying haters: why should he be excluded from winning one?

I wont say he should be excluded from winning the Nobel prize, but he does not deserve it for his handling of North Korea. disbelief

Make it so, Number One...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 05/02/18 11:17am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

UncleJam said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

for all the naysaying haters: why should he be excluded from winning one?

I wont say he should be excluded from winning the Nobel prize, but he does not deserve it for his handling of North Korea. disbelief

yeah, I am kind of with you... just because some have gotten them for even less of a reason is not a basis to give on to him for this.

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 05/02/18 12:22pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




but that is not what I did making your use of the term ironic



That’s what you do. Making you consistently look moronic. lol




so now you name call? interesting?



It was apropos and it rhymed. Couldn’t help it. Plus I knew you would feverishy want the have the last word no matter how inane as you’ve shown here. Strawman arguments and all.
Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 6 123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump should win Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korea's president