independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 26th Sep 2017 3:54am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Save the planet - Do not make love
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/17/17 4:36am

TweetyV6

avatar

Save the planet - Do not make love

Want to fight climate change? Have fewer children

The greatest impact individuals can have in fighting climate change is to have one fewer child, according to a new study that identifies the most effective ways people can cut their carbon emissions.


Full article: here

Exactly what my wife & I decided to do - Not having any children. But for other reasons lol


___________________________________________________________________________________

All thinking men are Atheists - Hemingway

P.s. If you find spelling errors, you may keep them
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/17/17 6:43am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

the far left is actually more opposed to pro-choice than the far right...


Oh that is a YUGE part of the agenda of the far left global alarmists chicken little fringe who really want to grab a whole lot of power and privilege... (Look at most of the top global climate change people...many of them have a much larger carbon foot print... gore is one of the worst but he buys offsets (FROM HIMSELF)...


But anyway: yes all of the big climate change (as well as all the food police--PETA and Food Inc and Green Peace etc etc so) agendas are absolutely opposed to a woman's right to choose. They use code like "population stabilization."


I need to work on my quiz to see if you are really pro-choice or not!


It is something like this

1) Do you agree that the right of the unborn comes from if no place else the Mother?


2) Should pre-birth surgeries be protected by law?

3) Should in-vitro fertilization be protected by law?


4) Do you support a person that kills a pregnant woman being charged with the babies death as a 2nd crime?

5) Was China's one child limit a human rights violation?

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/17/17 7:41am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Quit saying far left. You embarrass us.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/17/17 7:46am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Quit saying far left. You embarrass us.

you embarrass your self every time you walk past a mirror!

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/17/17 7:46am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Mods!!! lol

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/17/17 7:47am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

This one had a bad childhood.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/18/17 4:23am

TweetyV6

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the far left is actually more opposed to pro-choice than the far right...


Oh that is a YUGE part of the agenda of the far left global alarmists chicken little fringe who really want to grab a whole lot of power and privilege... (Look at most of the top global climate change people...many of them have a much larger carbon foot print... gore is one of the worst but he buys offsets (FROM HIMSELF)...


But anyway: yes all of the big climate change (as well as all the food police--PETA and Food Inc and Green Peace etc etc so) agendas are absolutely opposed to a woman's right to choose. They use code like "population stabilization."


I need to work on my quiz to see if you are really pro-choice or not!


It is something like this

1) Do you agree that the right of the unborn comes from if no place else the Mother?


2) Should pre-birth surgeries be protected by law?

3) Should in-vitro fertilization be protected by law?


4) Do you support a person that kills a pregnant woman being charged with the babies death as a 2nd crime?

5) Was China's one child limit a human rights violation?

Thread-jacker sad

___________________________________________________________________________________

All thinking men are Atheists - Hemingway

P.s. If you find spelling errors, you may keep them
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/18/17 4:38am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Does tweety know its Christmas time 5 months from now?

Merry Christmas

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/18/17 4:44am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

trrrr

Santa Trump sees that post Only

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/18/17 5:24am

hausofmoi7

avatar

Humans should co_exist with the environment and its eco systems better, I don't think population is the problem.
There are not too many humans however the systems we have now to fuel the planet is bad for the environment. As the population grows better systems are now needed.




.
[Edited 7/18/17 5:28am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/18/17 5:33am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

If you can't feed a baby

Then don't make a baby

-Michael Jackson

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/18/17 6:08am

hausofmoi7

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:



If you can't feed a baby


Then don't make a baby


-Michael Jackson


There are enough resources for everyone and even a growing population.
You wouldn't think so with all the poverty and starvation that happens but there are actually enough resources on earth for everyone.

.
[Edited 7/18/17 6:16am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/18/17 6:17am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Mars is habitable for humans. We need to start building on Mars.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/18/17 6:21am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

TweetyV6 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the far left is actually more opposed to pro-choice than the far right...


Oh that is a YUGE part of the agenda of the far left global alarmists chicken little fringe who really want to grab a whole lot of power and privilege... (Look at most of the top global climate change people...many of them have a much larger carbon foot print... gore is one of the worst but he buys offsets (FROM HIMSELF)...


But anyway: yes all of the big climate change (as well as all the food police--PETA and Food Inc and Green Peace etc etc so) agendas are absolutely opposed to a woman's right to choose. They use code like "population stabilization."


I need to work on my quiz to see if you are really pro-choice or not!


It is something like this

1) Do you agree that the right of the unborn comes from if no place else the Mother?


2) Should pre-birth surgeries be protected by law?

3) Should in-vitro fertilization be protected by law?


4) Do you support a person that kills a pregnant woman being charged with the babies death as a 2nd crime?

5) Was China's one child limit a human rights violation?

Thread-jacker sad

no, i am talking about how the climate change alarmists want a government mandated reproductive right restriction. All the big ones want a 1 or 2 child limit. That is a human rights issue and it not in keeping with pro-choice.

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Save the planet - Do not make love