independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 18th Nov 2017 3:08pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Funniest fake news of the day.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/07/17 12:03pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Funniest fake news of the day.

This shit made me laugh out loud. This was from a parody site: Trump thanks Colonel Sanders for his support in the Civil War!

lol lol

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/07/17 12:27pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

This shit made me laugh out loud. This was from a parody site: Trump thanks Colonel Sanders for his support in the Civil War!

lol lol


Meanwhile, liberals protest Civil War museums demanding the removal of all signs of the confederacy.

Museums. Civil War museums.... How dare they represent history. History is racist. biggrin

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/07/17 12:35pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

What parody site? CNN?

I AM AMERICAN. ANTI-COMMUNIST. ANTI-FASCIST.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/07/17 12:49pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:



2freaky4church1 said:


This shit made me laugh out loud. This was from a parody site: Trump thanks Colonel Sanders for his support in the Civil War!



lol lol




Meanwhile, liberals protest Civil War museums demanding the removal of all signs of the confederacy.

Museums. Civil War museums.... How dare they represent history. History is racist. biggrin



Who has said Confederate artifacts DON'T belong in a museum? I don't believe this is accurate, as a museum is where many say is the exact place for these items
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/07/17 1:02pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:


Meanwhile, liberals protest Civil War museums demanding the removal of all signs of the confederacy.

Museums. Civil War museums.... How dare they represent history. History is racist. biggrin

Who has said Confederate artifacts DON'T belong in a museum? I don't believe this is accurate, as a museum is where many say is the exact place for these items


Georgia Civil War Museum shuts down rather than surrender its confederate flags

http://www.alternet.org/n...rate-flags

Civil War Museum under fire for displaying items from the Civil War

http://cwmemory.com/2016/...civil-war/

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/07/17 1:02pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

What parody site? CNN?




You are so awesome. I want to add you to my Dream Org Meet-Up. So now it would be me, you, Horsefeathers and TRUECRISTIAN.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/07/17 1:17pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:



jjhunsecker said:


djThunderfunk said:



Meanwhile, liberals protest Civil War museums demanding the removal of all signs of the confederacy.

Museums. Civil War museums.... How dare they represent history. History is racist. biggrin



Who has said Confederate artifacts DON'T belong in a museum? I don't believe this is accurate, as a museum is where many say is the exact place for these items


Georgia Civil War Museum shuts down rather than surrender its confederate flags

http://www.alternet.org/n...rate-flags



Civil War Museum under fire for displaying items from the Civil War



http://cwmemory.com/2016/...civil-war/





Story says the dispute is over the SELLING of Confederate flags, and their display outside of the museum. A completely different issue than displaying artifacts actually IN a museum.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/07/17 1:18pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

What parody site? CNN?




You are so awesome. I want to add you to my Dream Org Meet-Up. So now it would be me, you, Horsefeathers and TRUECRISTIAN.

TRUECRISTIAN is a real hoot and a great parody at least I believe it is a parody and I can respect for what it is. Horsefeathers and you, I've had some good chats so would be good alcohol chat but unfortunately with Prince's passing the odds of me going to Prince event are zero now but I had recent good news and my life I don't believe it is danger anymore so I can go outside.

I AM AMERICAN. ANTI-COMMUNIST. ANTI-FASCIST.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/07/17 2:12pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:




You are so awesome. I want to add you to my Dream Org Meet-Up. So now it would be me, you, Horsefeathers and TRUECRISTIAN.

TRUECRISTIAN is a real hoot and a great parody at least I believe it is a parody and I can respect for what it is. Horsefeathers and you, I've had some good chats so would be good alcohol chat but unfortunately with Prince's passing the odds of me going to Prince event are zero now but I had recent good news and my life I don't believe it is danger anymore so I can go outside.



You will always have a friend/bodyguard in me.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/08/17 6:08am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:


Georgia Civil War Museum shuts down rather than surrender its confederate flags

http://www.alternet.org/n...rate-flags

Civil War Museum under fire for displaying items from the Civil War

http://cwmemory.com/2016/...civil-war/

Story says the dispute is over the SELLING of Confederate flags, and their display outside of the museum. A completely different issue than displaying artifacts actually IN a museum.

See how the fake news travels? Meanwhile those of us in cities who WANT statues and memorials removed from our streets have to fight this nonsense.

Ebay discussion boards are full of people who got confederate flag listings removed. All of a sudden they care more about "history" than ever before. And a very particular history too. It's an identity sickness. Changing the name to "battle flag", right.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/08/17 6:16am

poppys

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:




You are so awesome. I want to add you to my Dream Org Meet-Up. So now it would be me, you, Horsefeathers and TRUECRISTIAN.

TRUECRISTIAN is a real hoot and a great parody at least I believe it is a parody and I can respect for what it is. Horsefeathers and you, I've had some good chats so would be good alcohol chat but unfortunately with Prince's passing the odds of me going to Prince event are zero now but I had recent good news and my life I don't believe it is danger anymore so I can go outside.

Good news, Furry. I take it the heliocopters are gone?

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/08/17 6:33am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

poppys said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

TRUECRISTIAN is a real hoot and a great parody at least I believe it is a parody and I can respect for what it is. Horsefeathers and you, I've had some good chats so would be good alcohol chat but unfortunately with Prince's passing the odds of me going to Prince event are zero now but I had recent good news and my life I don't believe it is danger anymore so I can go outside.

Good news, Furry. I take it the heliocopters are gone?

Break in the case. They know who shot and it was not directed at me (({per se})). The helicopters stopped a long time ago but they were around some this week.

I AM AMERICAN. ANTI-COMMUNIST. ANTI-FASCIST.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/08/17 6:38am

poppys

SuperFurryAnimal said:

poppys said:

Good news, Furry. I take it the heliocopters are gone?

Break in the case. They know who shot and it was not directed at me (({per se})). The helicopters stopped a long time ago but they were around some this week.

Well go outside and get some Summer then!

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/08/17 11:35am

tmo1965

SuperFurryAnimal said:

What parody site? CNN?

This is the satirical site that the article came from:

https://theredshtick.com/...civil-war/

The Snopes account: http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-praises-colonel-sanders/

btw, Faux News, urrm Fox News is the original fake news. I saw it long before Trump and lying KellyAnne coined the term "fake news".

What Trump is doing in spreading the fake news propaganda is extremely dangerous because it's undermining an important part of our checks and balances system. We have relied upon the media since the inception of the US to inform us of what is happening within our government and society. When we as a society hear about things like corruption, we tend to demand justice for the situation. By falsely labeling media outlets that don't support him as "fake news", Trump is causing his supporters to dismiss reports of corruption or whatever the case may be, thereby allowing the corruption or whatever to flourish, which actually weakens our nation.

To guard ourselves against this type of propaganda, it is a good idea to expose ourselves to opposing points of views. Read articles that you may not agree with and yes watch a little of those "fake news" channels everyday. If you do this, in the end, the truth will win out.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/09/17 10:30am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

CNN is bad news not fake news.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Funniest fake news of the day.