independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 26th Sep 2017 3:51am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The Trump/Russia narrative is falling apart.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 7 of 13 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #180 posted 07/14/17 12:35pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

HIGH ALERT: NARRATIVE TO BLOW UP RUSSIA ON CNN

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #181 posted 07/14/17 12:40pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

HIGH ALERT: NARRATIVE TO BLOW UP RUSSIA ON CNN



That's some dangerous warmongering shit right there. disbelief

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #182 posted 07/14/17 12:42pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Well, well, well - the fifth man in the room was apparently Rob Goldstone, on whom I can assure you Junior is going to try and place ALL the blame. But the sixth man? Whew, iis HE a doozy!

https://www.dailykos.com/...nd-Kushner


NBC News is not (yet) naming the lobbyist, but it most likely be Rinat Akhmetshin, a man who allegedly once admitted he was a former “Soviet counterintelligence” official. Rinat Akhmetshin is a Russian-American with dual citizenship, who was seen with Veselnitskaya in Washington, D.C. later that week.

The two attended a House hearing on “U.S. Policy Towards Putin’s Russia,” where Natalia Veselnitskaya was inexplicably given front row seating. Was she invited to the hearing? Who arranged for her to have prime seating behind Michael McFaul, the former U.S. Ambassador to Russia? McFaul has emphatically denied ever meeting Veselnitskaya and is also asking how she was given such prime seating at the hearing. Curiously, although she claims not to speak English, she sat through the entire hearing without an interpreter. She can be seen in this video, taking notes and video during the testimony. falloff


NataliaVeselnitskaya at the House hearing on “U.S. Policy Towards Putin’s Russia.”


And here is a letter from Republican Senator Chuck Grassley to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, describing exactly what kind of guy Mr. Akhmetshin appears to be (Hint: he's not a good guy):


Dear Secretary Kelly:

I write to obtain information regarding Mr. Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian immigrant to the United States who has been accused of acting as an unregistered agent for Russian interests and apparently has ties to Russian intelligence. In July of 2016, Mr. William Browder, the CEO of Hermitage Capital Management, filed a formal complaint with the Justice Department alleging that Mr. Akhmetshin, among others, has failed to register under the Foreign AgentsRegistration Act (“FARA”) despite undertaking a lobbying campaign on behalf of Russian interests.1 The Committee is looking into the circumstances surrounding this lobbying effort and the potential FARA violations involved.2 It is important for the Committee to gather additional information on Mr. Akhmetshin as part of this process.


Mr. Akhmetshin is a Russian immigrant to the U.S. who has admitted having been a “Soviet counterintelligence officer.” 3 In fact, it has been reported that he worked for the GRU and allegedly specializes in “active measures campaigns,” i.e., subversive political influence operations often involving disinformation and propaganda.4 According to press accounts, Mr.Akhmetshin “is known in foreign policy circles as a key pro-Russian operator,”5 and Radio FreeEurope described him as a “Russian ‘gun-for-hire’ [who] lurks in the shadows of Washington’s lobbying world.”6 Mr. Akhmetshin reportedly entered the U.S. in the 1990s and became a U.S.citizen in 2009, while also retaining his Russian citizenship.7


eek eek eek eek

Yikes.

You do realize have technology that can transplate language? Translating earpieces they are called.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #183 posted 07/14/17 12:44pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

HIGH ALERT: NARRATIVE TO BLOW UP RUSSIA ON CNN



That's some dangerous warmongering shit right there. disbelief

This is not about Trump it is about Hillary losing the election after big business and even foreign entities funded her campaing billions. This is about them wanting War with Russia.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #184 posted 07/14/17 12:46pm

13cjk13

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

Well, well, well - the fifth man in the room was apparently Rob Goldstone, on whom I can assure you Junior is going to try and place ALL the blame. But the sixth man? Whew, iis HE a doozy!

https://www.dailykos.com/...nd-Kushner


NBC News is not (yet) naming the lobbyist, but it most likely be Rinat Akhmetshin, a man who allegedly once admitted he was a former “Soviet counterintelligence” official. Rinat Akhmetshin is a Russian-American with dual citizenship, who was seen with Veselnitskaya in Washington, D.C. later that week.

The two attended a House hearing on “U.S. Policy Towards Putin’s Russia,” where Natalia Veselnitskaya was inexplicably given front row seating. Was she invited to the hearing? Who arranged for her to have prime seating behind Michael McFaul, the former U.S. Ambassador to Russia? McFaul has emphatically denied ever meeting Veselnitskaya and is also asking how she was given such prime seating at the hearing. Curiously, although she claims not to speak English, she sat through the entire hearing without an interpreter. She can be seen in this video, taking notes and video during the testimony. falloff


NataliaVeselnitskaya at the House hearing on “U.S. Policy Towards Putin’s Russia.”


And here is a letter from Republican Senator Chuck Grassley to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, describing exactly what kind of guy Mr. Akhmetshin appears to be (Hint: he's not a good guy):


Dear Secretary Kelly:

I write to obtain information regarding Mr. Rinat Akhmetshin, a Russian immigrant to the United States who has been accused of acting as an unregistered agent for Russian interests and apparently has ties to Russian intelligence. In July of 2016, Mr. William Browder, the CEO of Hermitage Capital Management, filed a formal complaint with the Justice Department alleging that Mr. Akhmetshin, among others, has failed to register under the Foreign AgentsRegistration Act (“FARA”) despite undertaking a lobbying campaign on behalf of Russian interests.1 The Committee is looking into the circumstances surrounding this lobbying effort and the potential FARA violations involved.2 It is important for the Committee to gather additional information on Mr. Akhmetshin as part of this process.


Mr. Akhmetshin is a Russian immigrant to the U.S. who has admitted having been a “Soviet counterintelligence officer.” 3 In fact, it has been reported that he worked for the GRU and allegedly specializes in “active measures campaigns,” i.e., subversive political influence operations often involving disinformation and propaganda.4 According to press accounts, Mr.Akhmetshin “is known in foreign policy circles as a key pro-Russian operator,”5 and Radio FreeEurope described him as a “Russian ‘gun-for-hire’ [who] lurks in the shadows of Washington’s lobbying world.”6 Mr. Akhmetshin reportedly entered the U.S. in the 1990s and became a U.S.citizen in 2009, while also retaining his Russian citizenship.7


eek eek eek eek

Yikes.

You do realize have technology that can transplate language? Translating earpieces they are called.

Sure, that's it. lol lol

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #185 posted 07/14/17 12:50pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

13cjk13 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

You do realize have technology that can transplate language? Translating earpieces they are called.

Sure, that's it. lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #186 posted 07/14/17 1:06pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

13cjk13 said:

Sure, that's it. lol lol




It's a Go Fund Me-type startup. Those earpieces haven't been made yet. Delivery hoped to be in Fall 2017:

http://www.waverlylabs.co...ation-kit/

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #187 posted 07/14/17 1:06pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Natalia Veselnitskaya is an Anti-Trumper who works for George Soros.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #188 posted 07/14/17 1:10pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:




It's a Go Fund Me-type startup. Those earpieces haven't been made yet. Delivery hoped to be in Fall 2017:

http://www.waverlylabs.co...ation-kit/

Tech is already out there but maybe not as small as earbuds, if she is involved with elites (Soros, Clintons) she has it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #189 posted 07/14/17 1:37pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

There were at least eight people in the room now. Before long, that meeting is going to have had more people in it than were at Trump's inauguration! falloff

(Someone else made that up, LOL)

On a serious note, Ms. Veselnitskaya also gave Junior some documents allegeldly containing "dirt" on the DNC. Does anyone believe it was a coincidence that President Trump, just three hours later, made a speech saying that he was going to make a major announcement on Clinton within a few says? If it turns out Senior was in the meeting, he may need to replace the two drunk lawyers he has now with some sober guys:

https://apnews.com/dceed1..._medium=AP

During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #190 posted 07/14/17 1:39pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Natalia Veselnitskaya is an Anti-Trumper who works for George Soros.




Then why did she had Junior a dossier filled with what she said were documents that detailed the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee?

I don't know who told you she was a Sorosian Anti-Trumper (I bet his initials are A. J., am I right?) but that person clearly has misinformed you.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #191 posted 07/14/17 1:44pm

13cjk13

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

13cjk13 said:

Sure, that's it. lol lol

Yep, thatis it!! They're made on Mars, too, which is cool. By 12 year olds from planet Earth that are being held captive there, but I'm still going to order some!!

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #192 posted 07/14/17 1:47pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

There were at least eight people in the room now. Before long, that meeting is going to have had more people in it than were at Trump's inauguration! falloff

(Someone else made that up, LOL)

On a serious note, Ms. Veselnitskaya also gave Junior some documents allegeldly containing "dirt" on the DNC. Does anyone believe it was a coincidence that President Trump, just three hours later, made a speech saying that he was going to make a major announcement on Clinton within a few says? If it turns out Senior was in the meeting, he may need to replace the two drunk lawyers he has now with some sober guys:

https://apnews.com/dceed1..._medium=AP

During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said.

The Clinton Foundation is corrupt and took money from foreign entities but if that is TRUE then it must be Russian smear campaign!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #193 posted 07/14/17 1:51pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Natalia Veselnitskaya is an Anti-Trumper who works for George Soros.




Then why did she had Junior a dossier filled with what she said were documents that detailed the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee?

I don't know who told you she was a Sorosian Anti-Trumper (I bet his initials are A. J., am I right?) but that person clearly has misinformed you.

Globalist mole to set up Trump. Dem plant. Was seen at numerous anti-Trump events.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #194 posted 07/14/17 1:55pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Think about it if Natalia Veselnitskaya was a Russian spy working for the Russians why would she do something that would point the finger at the Russian Gov and Putin? I mean the info she peddled could in fact start war with Russia/Putin. Logically the story does not make sense.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #195 posted 07/14/17 2:14pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Natalia Veselnitskaya is an Anti-Trumper who works for George Soros.




Then why did she had Junior a dossier filled with what she said were documents that detailed the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee?

I don't know who told you she was a Sorosian Anti-Trumper (I bet his initials are A. J., am I right?) but that person clearly has misinformed you.

Russian spy peddling damaging story that the Russian Gov(Putin) funded Hillary Clinton?! Yeah OK

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #196 posted 07/14/17 2:18pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:




Then why did she had Junior a dossier filled with what she said were documents that detailed the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee?

I don't know who told you she was a Sorosian Anti-Trumper (I bet his initials are A. J., am I right?) but that person clearly has misinformed you.

Russian spy peddling damaging story that the Russian Gov(Putin) funded Hillary Clinton?! Yeah OK




Think more deeply than that.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #197 posted 07/14/17 10:56pm

13cjk13

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Russian spy peddling damaging story that the Russian Gov(Putin) funded Hillary Clinton?! Yeah OK




Think more deeply than that.

Good luck with that.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #198 posted 07/15/17 4:07am

midnightmover

This conspiracy theory has radically changed gears if this meeting is the "smoking gun" it's being portrayed as. Let's just remind ourselves what the conspiracy theory was before we demonstrate how this latest "scandal" contradicts it. Now, the conspiracy theory was always vague and wishy washy, but it basically boiled down to this: the reason Trump is talking about having better relations with Russia is because he's being blackmailed by Putin, or he owes money to Putin, or he is in some unspecified way controlled by Putin. And so we've heard him called "Putin's bitch", "Putin's puppet", etc. That's the basic charge, right?

And yet this meeting (and these emails) happened in July of 2016. But Trump had already been talking about warmer relations with Russia for a year before then. This email is clearly an INTRODUCTORY email. It is a first contact. So if the conspiracy theorists think this is evidence of Trump working with Putin then they have to concede that Trump's basic position on Russia is not dictated by Putin since he had that position for at least a year BEFORE Putin established contact (if that's what these emails to Trump Jr. really show).

That's quite a reversal for the conspiracy theorists to be making but it raises some rather obvious questions. If Trump was already promoting policies that the Russians liked, then why would Putin be such an idiot as to blow it all by making such a pointless and clumsy overture to Trump's son? Trump was ALREADY promoting warmer ties with Russia. He was ALREADY saying it was foolish to support rebels in Syria. So Putin would've had nothing to gain and everything to lose by sending this woman to make an approach. You think Putin doesn't know that every email would be recorded and monitored? He's currently sheltering Edward Snowden for fuck sake! It's safe to say he is not naive in these matters.

I'm laughing as I type this. I'm laughing because this conspiracy theory has so many layers of implausiblity that it is indistinguishable from anything the tinfoil hat crowd could produce. Only this one is actually being promoted and fuelled by the entire establishment. The reason why is obvious to anyone who understands how the military industrial complex (and all its tentacles) work. Those who prefer not to think about such things will go on drinking the kool aid I'm sure, but they are degrading themselves in the process.

[Edited 7/15/17 4:26am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #199 posted 07/15/17 5:29am

poppys

You're the worst (laughing) theorist of us all. Smug Brit knows EVERYTHING about America and Americans.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #200 posted 07/15/17 5:51am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Need to think about this from Russian and Putin perspective. If he had money in the pockets of Clintons and other politicians (which he does) what good would have came from this meeting exposing that the Russians have paid off US politicians? From Putins perspective? From the Russians perspective? Now what if it was disinfo?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #201 posted 07/15/17 7:52am

13cjk13

avatar

poppys said:

You're the worst (laughing) theorist of us all. Smug Brit knows EVERYTHING about America and Americans.

That Watergate thing was a ridiculous conspiracy theory as well.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #202 posted 07/15/17 9:51am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

There are mucho pictures of Trump with the Russian fat cat.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #203 posted 07/15/17 3:44pm

jimmy3121

2freaky4church1 said:

There are mucho pictures of Trump with the Russian fat cat.

Also video of Obummer on stage & thought the microphones were off telling that Russian " after my 2nd election I will have more leeway" reply back his answer was being relayed to the Russian fat cat....overall who cares....nobody except the Media, Hollywood & some Rainbow lovers....move on...as many were chirping Social Security was gonna get raped= this week....not lower it went higher....stick to the news that matters & quit being hoodwinked.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #204 posted 07/15/17 4:01pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

rolleyes

"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #205 posted 07/15/17 6:36pm

13cjk13

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

rolleyes

Stream of consciousness lying and parroting gets pretty tedious, especially with no punctuation lol

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #206 posted 07/16/17 5:33am

poppys

13cjk13 said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

rolleyes

Stream of consciousness lying and parroting gets pretty tedious, especially with no punctuation lol

Which of the conservative tv/radio shillers says "chirping"? Seems to have made quite an impression.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #207 posted 07/16/17 5:57am

TRUECRISTIAN

Go back for 🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #208 posted 07/16/17 7:55am

13cjk13

avatar

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Go back for 🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵

Sure, why not? nutso

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #209 posted 07/17/17 12:24pm

Musicslave

midnightmover said:

This conspiracy theory has radically changed gears if this meeting is the "smoking gun" it's being portrayed as. Let's just remind ourselves what the conspiracy theory was before we demonstrate how this latest "scandal" contradicts it. Now, the conspiracy theory was always vague and wishy washy, but it basically boiled down to this: the reason Trump is talking about having better relations with Russia is because he's being blackmailed by Putin, or he owes money to Putin, or he is in some unspecified way controlled by Putin. And so we've heard him called "Putin's bitch", "Putin's puppet", etc. That's the basic charge, right?

And yet this meeting (and these emails) happened in July of 2016. But Trump had already been talking about warmer relations with Russia for a year before then. This email is clearly an INTRODUCTORY email. It is a first contact. So if the conspiracy theorists think this is evidence of Trump working with Putin then they have to concede that Trump's basic position on Russia is not dictated by Putin since he had that position for at least a year BEFORE Putin established contact (if that's what these emails to Trump Jr. really show).

That's quite a reversal for the conspiracy theorists to be making but it raises some rather obvious questions. If Trump was already promoting policies that the Russians liked, then why would Putin be such an idiot as to blow it all by making such a pointless and clumsy overture to Trump's son? Trump was ALREADY promoting warmer ties with Russia. He was ALREADY saying it was foolish to support rebels in Syria. So Putin would've had nothing to gain and everything to lose by sending this woman to make an approach. You think Putin doesn't know that every email would be recorded and monitored? He's currently sheltering Edward Snowden for fuck sake! It's safe to say he is not naive in these matters.

I'm laughing as I type this. I'm laughing because this conspiracy theory has so many layers of implausiblity that it is indistinguishable from anything the tinfoil hat crowd could produce. Only this one is actually being promoted and fuelled by the entire establishment. The reason why is obvious to anyone who understands how the military industrial complex (and all its tentacles) work. Those who prefer not to think about such things will go on drinking the kool aid I'm sure, but they are degrading themselves in the process.

[Edited 7/15/17 4:26am]

-

-

Have you read Goldstone's intitial letter to Jr?

-

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin." Rob Goldstone

-

-

Hopefully you can agree that this quote is not fake news but a sentence from the first "introductory" email from Rob Goldstone to Jr.

-

This statement from Goldstone doesn't sound like this is the first time they've talked about Russia supporting his father. This statement sounds like this newly discovered tactic or angle (the whole "dirt on Hillary") to Russia's campaign was just another part of their ongoing support for his father. Here's something new you guys may be able to use too.

-

In other words: This is high level sensitive info but it's still just a part of our continued or ongoing support for your dad.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 7 of 13 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The Trump/Russia narrative is falling apart.