independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 13th Dec 2017 1:09am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Man brutally beaten in NYC and everyone watches
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/12/17 5:48am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Man brutally beaten in NYC and everyone watches

This just sickens me. Whenever I have seen something like this I always step. Somrthing is off spiritually with people and much of what happens in NYC is disturbing.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/12/17 7:24am

Guitarhero

avatar

This happens in the Uk too , people just don't give a toss anymore. They will walk on by and not do anything. Even calling the cops would help. People are just afraid to help especially in the Uk with the chance of being charged with assault for helping.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...perty.html

confused

Love and miss you so much Julita xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx heart Rest in Peace. I'm heartbroken bheart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/12/17 9:05am

purplepoppy

Guitarhero said:

This happens in the Uk too , people just don't give a toss anymore. They will walk on by and not do anything. Even calling the cops would help. People are just afraid to help especially in the Uk with the chance of being charged with assault for helping.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...perty.html

confused

That is crazy. The thieves deserved anything they got by their own actions imo. The guy is a hero.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/12/17 9:07am

2elijah

avatar

You must be living in a cocoon. This happens everywhere in this country. It is unfortunate, many people are afraid to help. Just recently, this past week, an Asian man kicked and punched a pregnant woman on the subway, and good citizens of NYC helped her. So not everyone in NYC just stands around and watch this type of thing happen.

I'm pretty sure where you live this kind of violence happens. Isolating this to NYC, makes no sense and is ignorant. Why is this in P&R anyway? Unless you are using this as bait.


[Edited 3/12/17 9:23am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/12/17 9:08am

purplepoppy

SuperFurryAnimal said:

This just sickens me. Whenever I have seen something like this I always step. Somrthing is off spiritually with people and much of what happens in NYC is disturbing.

Yes, it is disturbing but what does it have to do with NYC? This happens everywhere.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/12/17 9:09am

purplepoppy

2elijah said:

You must be living in a cocoon. This happens everywhere in this country. Isolating this to NYC, makes no sense. Why is this in P&R?

highfive

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/12/17 9:14am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

no matter who it is all i think of is this....


[Edited 3/12/17 9:16am]

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/12/17 9:19am

2elijah

avatar

Bad behavior happens all over the world. This happened in Berlin. A guy just walks behind her and kicks her down the stairs. She ended up breaking her arm.


Woman kicked down stairs on subway in Berlin


[Edited 3/12/17 9:22am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/12/17 9:24am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

Bad behavior happens all over the world. This happened in Berlin. A guy just walks behind her and kicks her down the stairs. She ended up breaking her arm. Woman kicked down stairs on subway in Berlin [Edited 3/12/17 9:22am]

animals... the LOT! they seem to look... humm... not of German decent. I wonder where they are from?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/12/17 9:49am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2elijah said:

You must be living in a cocoon. This happens everywhere in this country. It is unfortunate, many people are afraid to help. Just recently, this past week, an Asian man kicked and punched a pregnant woman on the subway, and good citizens of NYC helped her. So not everyone in NYC just stands around and watch this type of thing happen. I'm pretty sure where you live this kind of violence happens. Isolating this to NYC, makes no sense and is ignorant. Why is this in P&R anyway? Unless you are using this as bait.

Probably a 100 people were in close proximity it is NYC. I say something is off spiritually or people live in extreme fear. Though you are correct it is true this happens many places. Purely from a spiritual place would you help someone if you seen this? Would you step in or just shoot youtube video because it would get a million hits?

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/12/17 9:54am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:

Bad behavior happens all over the world. This happened in Berlin. A guy just walks behind her and kicks her down the stairs. She ended up breaking her arm. Woman kicked down stairs on subway in Berlin [Edited 3/12/17 9:22am]

animals... the LOT! they seem to look... humm... not of German decent. I wonder where they are from?

Gang of migrants buddy.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/12/17 10:33am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Gangs of migrants. calm down.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/12/17 10:46am

midnightmover

purplepoppy said:

2elijah said:

You must be living in a cocoon. This happens everywhere in this country. Isolating this to NYC, makes no sense. Why is this in P&R?

highfive

Totally agree. I don't even get why this is news. Two guys are beating the shit out of another guy. Yeah, it's bad but it's hardly a rare thing. Happens in town centres on a Friday night all over the world.

As for the people walking by, the keyboard soldiers are flattering themselves. If it's two violent guys like that then you would be taking a risk to get involved unless you've also got someone (a man) with you to back you up if they turned on you. If I was by myself (or with a woman) and saw that then I would keep my distance too. Just call for an ambulance and say a prayer for the poor guy.

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/12/17 10:56am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

We do want to be honest. Violence is down.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/12/17 11:24am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

midnightmover said:



purplepoppy said:




2elijah said:


You must be living in a cocoon. This happens everywhere in this country. Isolating this to NYC, makes no sense. Why is this in P&R?

highfive



Totally agree. I don't even get why this is news. Two guys are beating the shit out of another guy. Yeah, it's bad but it's hardly a rare thing. Happens in town centres on a Friday night all over the world.

As for the people walking by, the keyboard soldiers are flattering themselves. If it's two violent guys like that then you would be taking a risk to get involved unless you've also got someone (a man) with you to back you up if they turned on you. If I was by myself (or with a woman) and saw that then I would keep my distance too. Just call for an ambulance and say a prayer for the poor guy.



Something is off spiritually. Mark my words in five years we will have groups like isis homegrown and liberals will applaud it say they are angry for a reason or misunderstood. The violence is gone too far. Either turning point with Trump and good people rise up or more bad stuff happens and the world explodes into chaos.
You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/12/17 11:33am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Islamophobia helps ISIS. You know this. Why they wanted Trump to win. The real controversy, not fucking Russia.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/12/17 11:50am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Islamophobia helps ISIS. You know this. Why they wanted Trump to win. The real controversy, not fucking Russia.

You're living in denial.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 03/12/17 12:30pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Even General McMaster agrees with that.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 03/12/17 12:34pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

They have done studies as to why people do violence: Boredom.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 03/12/17 1:05pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Majority of violence is different than terrorism. Can you really say research that boredom causes violence explains terrorism where we have culture and ideology in play?

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 03/12/17 1:08pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Scott Atran studies Jihadis and does not see Ideology at all.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 03/12/17 1:09pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

midnightmover said:



purplepoppy said:




2elijah said:


You must be living in a cocoon. This happens everywhere in this country. Isolating this to NYC, makes no sense. Why is this in P&R?

highfive



Totally agree. I don't even get why this is news. Two guys are beating the shit out of another guy. Yeah, it's bad but it's hardly a rare thing. Happens in town centres on a Friday night all over the world.

As for the people walking by, the keyboard soldiers are flattering themselves. If it's two violent guys like that then you would be taking a risk to get involved unless you've also got someone (a man) with you to back you up if they turned on you. If I was by myself (or with a woman) and saw that then I would keep my distance too. Just call for an ambulance and say a prayer for the poor guy.



Something is off spiritually. Mark my words in five years we will have groups like isis homegrown and liberals will applaud it say they are angry for a reason or misunderstood. The violence is gone too far. Either turning point with Trump and good people rise up or more bad stuff happens and the world explodes into chaos.


There is LESS violence in America than there was 30 or 40 , or even 10 years ago.
Wouldn't that mean that we are getting better SPIRITUALLY ?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 03/12/17 1:29pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:
Something is off spiritually. Mark my words in five years we will have groups like isis homegrown and liberals will applaud it say they are angry for a reason or misunderstood. The violence is gone too far. Either turning point with Trump and good people rise up or more bad stuff happens and the world explodes into chaos.
There is LESS violence in America than there was 30 or 40 , or even 10 years ago. Wouldn't that mean that we are getting better SPIRITUALLY ?

Far worse, most are not reported in my belief. I believe we will see an ISIS style group emerge in the USA in next five years. Unless Trump does something now.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/12/17 3:56pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



jjhunsecker said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:
Something is off spiritually. Mark my words in five years we will have groups like isis homegrown and liberals will applaud it say they are angry for a reason or misunderstood. The violence is gone too far. Either turning point with Trump and good people rise up or more bad stuff happens and the world explodes into chaos.

There is LESS violence in America than there was 30 or 40 , or even 10 years ago. Wouldn't that mean that we are getting better SPIRITUALLY ?


Far worse, most are not reported in my belief. I believe we will see an ISIS style group emerge in the USA in next five years. Unless Trump does something now.



So you choose not to believe the crime statistics that points out it's the lowest it's been in decades??
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/12/17 6:58pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:



jjhunsecker said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:
Something is off spiritually. Mark my words in five years we will have groups like isis homegrown and liberals will applaud it say they are angry for a reason or misunderstood. The violence is gone too far. Either turning point with Trump and good people rise up or more bad stuff happens and the world explodes into chaos.

There is LESS violence in America than there was 30 or 40 , or even 10 years ago. Wouldn't that mean that we are getting better SPIRITUALLY ?


Far worse, most are not reported in my belief. I believe we will see an ISIS style group emerge in the USA in next five years. Unless Trump does something now.



So you choose not to believe the crime statistics that points out it's the lowest it's been in decades??


Nope, don't trust the unemployment numbers either.
Recommend checking out book, "the crime numbers game"
You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 03/12/17 7:30pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

jjhunsecker said:
So you choose not to believe the crime statistics that points out it's the lowest it's been in decades??
Nope, don't trust the unemployment numbers either. Recommend checking out book, "the crime numbers game"


Unemployment numbers are a whole 'nother thing, because all those who have been out of the labor force for a certain amount of time are no longer counted as "unemployed".

Crime has been influenced by a couple things. Police departments have become more militarized, especially after 9/11. There is a much greater police presence, especially in NYC, because of terrorism. So the increase in law enforcement is definitely a factor.

And it may seem violence is worse than ever, but the internet has a lot to do with that. Back in the day you didn't have thousands of websites reporting crime, didn't have crimes recorded and shown on YouTube, and didn't have everyday folks taking pics and videos of crimes as they occurred.

With that said, it's hard to read the unspeakable acts that are constantly happening in cities like Chicago, these types of stories were far less common back in the day:



CHICAGO (AP) — A judge convicted a Chicago woman of first-degree murder Thursday in the strangulation death of her 8-year-old granddaughter, who was tied up and deprived of food and water for days while keeping track of the abuse in a journal later used as evidence.

Helen Ford, 55, could be sentenced to life in prison without parole for the 2013 slaying of Gizzell Ford. After the bench trial, Cook County Circuit Judge Evelyn Clay called the murder "exceptionally brutal."

"This murder was torture. That child suffered a slow and agonizing death," Clay said as the victim's aunt sobbed in the packed courtroom. "That little body looked like it had been pulverized from head to toe. ... Her treatment (of Gizzell) was evil."


Image result for chicago bleach

A Chicago woman has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of her boyfriend who police say she forced to drink bleach during a fight.

Chicago police said 24-year-old Yasmine Elder was charged Wednesday in the death of 26-year-old Darrius Ellis.

Police say Elder and Ellis were fighting Monday in a parked van when Elder overpowered the man and forced him to drink bleach. Ellis was found by police lying on the ground and was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Cook County medical examiner’s office spokeswoman Becky Schlikerman says an autopsy Tuesday determined his death was a homicide caused by ingestion of bleach.

Elder is scheduled to appear for a bond hearing Thursday. It wasn’t immediately known if she has an attorney.

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 03/12/17 7:39pm

214

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:

Bad behavior happens all over the world. This happened in Berlin. A guy just walks behind her and kicks her down the stairs. She ended up breaking her arm. Woman kicked down stairs on subway in Berlin [Edited 3/12/17 9:22am]

animals... the LOT! they seem to look... humm... not of German decent. I wonder where they are from?

Can't believe my eyes? so are you saying, german people are not able to do something like this,do you remember this is the land from where Hitler came for, right?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 03/12/17 9:31pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

jjhunsecker said:
So you choose not to believe the crime statistics that points out it's the lowest it's been in decades??
Nope, don't trust the unemployment numbers either. Recommend checking out book, "the crime numbers game"

So it's all what you "believe", despite all the factual evidence to the contrary ?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 03/13/17 3:26am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

jjhunsecker said: Nope, don't trust the unemployment numbers either. Recommend checking out book, "the crime numbers game"

So it's all what you "believe", despite all the factual evidence to the contrary ?

The reason why it is lower is no one steps in to help. Example is the fight in NYC. People need to prepare to step in and go to jail maybe even be shot but they are too busy with youtube. Which burns my ass.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 03/13/17 4:41am

2elijah

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



jjhunsecker said:




SuperFurryAnimal said:


jjhunsecker said: Nope, don't trust the unemployment numbers either. Recommend checking out book, "the crime numbers game"


So it's all what you "believe", despite all the factual evidence to the contrary ?




The reason why it is lower is no one steps in to help. Example is the fight in NYC. People need to prepare to step in and go to jail maybe even be shot but they are too busy with youtube. Which burns my ass.



You're generalizing for your own benefit and not making any sense. What's funny is you're complaining about people being too busy to help others because they are instead too busy posting it on YouTube, yet you did exactly what you accuse others of, by posting a YouTube vid of someone being attacked.

So really, how much BS did you drink when you posted this thread, to pretend you care about someone being attacked? Or was it simply to bait?
[Edited 3/13/17 4:42am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Man brutally beaten in NYC and everyone watches