independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 26th Jun 2017 12:06pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > before comicbooks i rolled with...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/15/17 8:35am

KingBAD

before comicbooks i rolled with...

MAD MAGAZINE

mad1_0.jpg?resize=767x516

i could read early, and before i could read

(and most of how i learned to read was cause

folks got tired of me askin 'what that say???'.

Mad_Magazine_Issue__26_1955__The_Seven_Itchy_Years_001.png

d90a383e0163f62c4801244e76705727.jpg

then i found marvel...

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/16/17 4:54am

XxAxX

avatar

me too! loved those and still have some of those old 1970s paperback books they put out.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/16/17 7:41am

KingBAD

XxAxX said:

me too! loved those and still have some of those old 1970s paperback books they put out.

eek eek eek eek eek eek

the good ones...

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/16/17 9:57am

TheOriginalBro
thaFiness

KingBAD said:

MAD MAGAZINE

mad1_0.jpg?resize=767x516

i could read early, and before i could read

(and most of how i learned to read was cause

folks got tired of me askin 'what that say???'.

Mad_Magazine_Issue__26_1955__The_Seven_Itchy_Years_001.png

d90a383e0163f62c4801244e76705727.jpg

then i found marvel...

OH HELL YES... the fold ins were mad fun

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/16/17 2:20pm

KingBAD

TheOriginalBrothaFiness said:

KingBAD said:

MAD MAGAZINE

mad1_0.jpg?resize=767x516

i could read early, and before i could read

(and most of how i learned to read was cause

folks got tired of me askin 'what that say???'.

Mad_Magazine_Issue__26_1955__The_Seven_Itchy_Years_001.png

d90a383e0163f62c4801244e76705727.jpg

then i found marvel...

OH HELL YES... the fold ins were mad fun

and the cartoons on the edge of the page...

actually.... they had cartoons in their cartoons

that were funny as fukkk...

lol lol lol lol lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/16/17 3:01pm

TheOriginalBro
thaFiness

KingBAD said:

TheOriginalBrothaFiness said:

OH HELL YES... the fold ins were mad fun

and the cartoons on the edge of the page...

actually.... they had cartoons in their cartoons

that were funny as fukkk...

lol lol lol lol lol

Yo I would smoke one. and read Mad on the daily lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/16/17 3:42pm

kpowers

avatar

what about??????

Image result for playboy marylin monroe

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/16/17 10:09pm

KingBAD

kpowers said:

what about??????

Image result for playboy marylin monroe

Image result for little annie fanny

Image result for playboy magazine comic strips

Image result for playboy magazine comic strips

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/17/17 3:15am

TheOriginalBro
thaFiness

KingBAD said:

kpowers said:

what about??????

Image result for playboy marylin monroe

Image result for little annie fanny

Image result for playboy magazine comic strips

Image result for playboy magazine comic strips

FUCK YEAH that's what I'm talkin' about

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/17/17 10:26am

LBrent

OMG, this brings me back...MAD magazine and sneaking a peek at my uncle's Playboys to see what the fuss was all about...Barbi Benton was my girlcrush back then...

Good times...

wink cool

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/17/17 1:56pm

KingBAD

Related image

Related imageImage result for playboy centerfolds '50s '60s

Image result for mad magazines '50s '60s

Image result for mad magazines '50s '60s

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > before comicbooks i rolled with...