independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 20th Oct 2017 2:39pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Men's Basketball - SEC March Madness
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/09/17 7:44pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Men's Basketball - SEC March Madness

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/10/17 10:59am

RodeoSchro

avatar


Ole Miss! They need one, and maybe even two more wins in the SEC tournament in order to have a shot at the NCAA tournament. For good luck, I post the greatest college basketball gif in history:



Image result for marshall henderson gif



Let's breakdown the awesomeness of this gif:

1. Marshall Henderson flashing the Ole Miss jersey to the Auburn student after burying them in Auburn section is just awesome
2. The Auburn broadcaster with the beard, just smiling, is awesom
3. The old man in the orange Auburn sweater standing up to yell at Henderson is awesome
4. The security guard in the white shirt on the right of the gif laughing is just awesome
5. The other Auburn braodcaster trying to supress a smile is awesome
6. AND NOW FOR THE STUDENTS
7. The kid without the hat sliding over to flash the double birds at Henderson is awesome
8. The kid in the white hat screaming "COME AT ME, BRO!" while making the "COME AT ME. BRO!" hand gestures is ridiculously awesome
9. The LAX bro with the curly hair who makes two really weak sideways birds is failrly awesome
10. The kid right in front of Henderson who gives him the single bird while yelling "F%^ YOU!" is pretty awesome
11. The kid to the right, who flisp a sidways bird and then takes off his hat to presumably yell something like "DADGUMMIT AND DADGUM YOU!" is spetacularly awesome
12. The kid one row back in the gray shirt who is laughing his ass off is awesome
13. The sign that gets thrown at Henderson but lands just in front of that guy in the gray shirt is awesome
14. The reaction to that sign by the girl in the blue and orange shirt is the most awesome of all


If you can find a more awesome gif than this, post it. But you can't. This is the most awesome gif of all time.

Hotty Toddy!

Image result for Ole Miss logo

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/10/17 11:01am

RodeoSchro

avatar

There were some awesome things I missed in that gif. For instance, the girl to the right of the girl who loses her poop when the sign lands in front of her is awesome.

The short kid in the glasses, behind all the "COME AT ME, BRO!" dudes, who raises his single bird seemingly to the ceiling, is awesome.

The awesomeness of that gif is unending.

Image result for Ole Miss logo

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/10/17 12:38pm

Brendan

avatar

RodeoSchro said:


Ole Miss! They need one, and maybe even two more wins in the SEC tournament in order to have a shot at the NCAA tournament. For good luck, I post the greatest college basketball gif in history:



Image result for marshall henderson gif



Let's breakdown the awesomeness of this gif:

1. Marshall Henderson flashing the Ole Miss jersey to the Auburn student after burying them in Auburn section is just awesome
2. The Auburn broadcaster with the beard, just smiling, is awesom
3. The old man in the orange Auburn sweater standing up to yell at Henderson is awesome
4. The security guard in the white shirt on the right of the gif laughing is just awesome
5. The other Auburn braodcaster trying to supress a smile is awesome
6. AND NOW FOR THE STUDENTS
7. The kid without the hat sliding over to flash the double birds at Henderson is awesome
8. The kid in the white hat screaming "COME AT ME, BRO!" while making the "COME AT ME. BRO!" hand gestures is ridiculously awesome
9. The LAX bro with the curly hair who makes two really weak sideways birds is failrly awesome
10. The kid right in front of Henderson who gives him the single bird while yelling "F%^ YOU!" is pretty awesome
11. The kid to the right, who flisp a sidways bird and then takes off his hat to presumably yell something like "DADGUMMIT AND DADGUM YOU!" is spetacularly awesome
12. The kid one row back in the gray shirt who is laughing his ass off is awesome
13. The sign that gets thrown at Henderson but lands just in front of that guy in the gray shirt is awesome
14. The reaction to that sign by the girl in the blue and orange shirt is the most awesome of all


If you can find a more awesome gif than this, post it. But you can't. This is the most awesome gif of all time.

Hotty Toddy!

Image result for Ole Miss logo



LOL. Very nice. I can't compete with that.

The only way it could be more awesome is if you could time stamp it for us.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/10/17 8:49pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

I'm rooting for UK woot!

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/12/17 1:08pm

TD3

avatar

RodeoSchro said:


Ole Miss! They need one, and maybe even two more wins in the SEC tournament in order to have a shot at the NCAA tournament. For good luck, I post the greatest college basketball gif in history:



Image result for marshall henderson gif



Let's breakdown the awesomeness of this gif:

1. Marshall Henderson flashing the Ole Miss jersey to the Auburn student after burying them in Auburn section is just awesome
2. The Auburn broadcaster with the beard, just smiling, is awesom
3. The old man in the orange Auburn sweater standing up to yell at Henderson is awesome
4. The security guard in the white shirt on the right of the gif laughing is just awesome
5. The other Auburn braodcaster trying to supress a smile is awesome
6. AND NOW FOR THE STUDENTS
7. The kid without the hat sliding over to flash the double birds at Henderson is awesome
8. The kid in the white hat screaming "COME AT ME, BRO!" while making the "COME AT ME. BRO!" hand gestures is ridiculously awesome
9. The LAX bro with the curly hair who makes two really weak sideways birds is failrly awesome
10. The kid right in front of Henderson who gives him the single bird while yelling "F%^ YOU!" is pretty awesome
11. The kid to the right, who flisp a sidways bird and then takes off his hat to presumably yell something like "DADGUMMIT AND DADGUM YOU!" is spetacularly awesome
12. The kid one row back in the gray shirt who is laughing his ass off is awesome
13. The sign that gets thrown at Henderson but lands just in front of that guy in the gray shirt is awesome
14. The reaction to that sign by the girl in the blue and orange shirt is the most awesome of all


If you can find a more awesome gif than this, post it. But you can't. This is the most awesome gif of all time.

Hotty Toddy!

Image result for Ole Miss logo

falloff falloff falloff

Damn Bro... you broke it down. lol I like the young man ( looks a like a teenage boy, youth!) who came over sideways flipping the bird. Classic. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/12/17 6:56pm

Abdul

Of the four brackets the East looks to be the toughest, can't wait for thursday!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/18/17 5:28pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

Where's all the excitement? Gotta be SOME guys (and gals) that like college hoops here, right?

Well I already lost one of my Final Four teams with SMU going down in flames, but I had them beating Nova so it's all good. Congrats to those cheese-eating Badgers on four consecutive Sweet 16's, the only school to be on such a streak.

I've got Zona beating Kentucky for the championship. beg

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/19/17 10:10pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

How about them motherfucking Gamecocks? They upset the mighty Duke Blue Devils.

The Gamecocks treated the mostly Gamecock crowd in Greenville SC to a big win

and advance to the school's first Sweet Sixteen appearance ever after getting their

first NCAA tournament win since 1973 Friday against Marquette. I wish I could have

made the trip to Greenville. Sindarius Thornwell put the team on his back in an epic

88-81 win ove the Duke Blue Devils. UNC Tar Heel fans could even be seen in the

crowd cheering on the Gamecocks.

You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/20/17 10:43am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Well dang, my alma mater SMU got tossed by USC. Too bad, I thought the Ponies could make it to the Elite Eight or even the Final Four.

However, my ADOPTED team, the Ole Miss Rebels, to whom all my money goes because I have two kids there, is killing it in the NIT! They whipped Syracuse in the Carrier Dome and now get to host Georgia Tech tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Hotty Toddy!

And of course it was a pleasure to see dirty player Grayson Allen get run from the tournament. I'm usually a Duke fan of sorts, but I can't root for a team with a cheap shot artist like that on it. It'd be like rooting for any team that has Draymond Green on it. Not gonna happen!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/20/17 10:44am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

Where's all the excitement? Gotta be SOME guys (and gals) that like college hoops here, right?

Well I already lost one of my Final Four teams with SMU going down in flames, but I had them beating Nova so it's all good. Congrats to those cheese-eating Badgers on four consecutive Sweet 16's, the only school to be on such a streak.

I've got Zona beating Kentucky for the championship. beg



falloff highfive I'm making a cultural impact! I might have three whole states that hate me though, LOL.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/20/17 11:57am

phunkdaddy

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Well dang, my alma mater SMU got tossed by USC. Too bad, I thought the Ponies could make it to the Elite Eight or even the Final Four.

However, my ADOPTED team, the Ole Miss Rebels, to whom all my money goes because I have two kids there, is killing it in the NIT! They whipped Syracuse in the Carrier Dome and now get to host Georgia Tech tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Hotty Toddy!

And of course it was a pleasure to see dirty player Grayson Allen get run from the tournament. I'm usually a Duke fan of sorts, but I can't root for a team with a cheap shot artist like that on it. It'd be like rooting for any team that has Draymond Green on it. Not gonna happen!

I don't like Duke either but I have to give them credit for being the standard for college basketball

and you can throw UNC in there as well. I actually didn't think USC(South Carolina) had a chance in

hell against Duke. I had Duke going to the Elite Eight. Duke definitely had more talent but USC just played with heart. I thought Duke was in control in the first half but when USC fought back in the

second half even with 11 minutes to go I said okay Duke is gonna be in for a fight. As far as Allen goes yes he is definitely borderline dirty but a very good player. If he gets his head on straight he will be a good player at the next level. Same for Green very talented NBA player but all of his shenanigans are so unnecessary. I was hearing good things about SMU in the tournament but didn't get to see them play but I do remember Jon Koncak. razz SMU was also my favorite SWC football team back in the day with the Pony Express (Dickerson and James) and Lance McIlhenny running the option.

You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/20/17 12:12pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

RodeoSchro said:

Well dang, my alma mater SMU got tossed by USC. Too bad, I thought the Ponies could make it to the Elite Eight or even the Final Four.

However, my ADOPTED team, the Ole Miss Rebels, to whom all my money goes because I have two kids there, is killing it in the NIT! They whipped Syracuse in the Carrier Dome and now get to host Georgia Tech tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Hotty Toddy!

And of course it was a pleasure to see dirty player Grayson Allen get run from the tournament. I'm usually a Duke fan of sorts, but I can't root for a team with a cheap shot artist like that on it. It'd be like rooting for any team that has Draymond Green on it. Not gonna happen!

I don't like Duke either but I have to give them credit for being the standard for college basketball

and you can throw UNC in there as well. I actually didn't think USC(South Carolina) had a chance in

hell against Duke. I had Duke going to the Elite Eight. Duke definitely had more talent but USC just played with heart. I thought Duke was in control in the first half but when USC fought back in the

second half even with 11 minutes to go I said okay Duke is gonna be in for a fight. As far as Allen goes yes he is definitely borderline dirty but a very good player. If he gets his head on straight he will be a good player at the next level. Same for Green very talented NBA player but all of his shenanigans are so unnecessary. I was hearing good things about SMU in the tournament but didn't get to see them play but I do remember Jon Koncak. razz SMU was also my favorite SWC football team back in the day with the Pony Express (Dickerson and James) and Lance McIlhenny running the option.



Great memory! Most people remember Dickerson and James but to pull McIlhenny, too? Awesome!

I graduated from SMU in 1981; my wife graduated from there in 1984. We got to see the best team money could buy!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/20/17 2:49pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

I don't like Duke either but I have to give them credit for being the standard for college basketball

and you can throw UNC in there as well.


Not true at all.

Standard for college basketball?




And if you're talking just men's college basketball, it's Kentucky hands down:

All-Time Wins = 1st
All-Time Winning Percentage = 1st
NCAA Tournament Appearances = 1st

NCAA Tournament Wins = 1st
NCAA Sweet Sixteens = 1st

NCAA Elite Eights = 1st
NCAA Games Played = 1st
NCAA Final Fours = 2nd
NCAA Championships = 2nd
20-Win Seasons = 1st

30-Win Seasons = 1st
35-Win Seasons = 1st

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/20/17 5:07pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

phunkdaddy said:

I don't like Duke either but I have to give them credit for being the standard for college basketball

and you can throw UNC in there as well.


Not true at all.

Standard for college basketball?




And if you're talking just men's college basketball, it's Kentucky hands down:

All-Time Wins = 1st
All-Time Winning Percentage = 1st
NCAA Tournament Appearances = 1st

NCAA Tournament Wins = 1st
NCAA Sweet Sixteens = 1st

NCAA Elite Eights = 1st
NCAA Games Played = 1st
NCAA Final Fours = 2nd
NCAA Championships = 2nd
20-Win Seasons = 1st

30-Win Seasons = 1st
35-Win Seasons = 1st



Great info! I can't wait to educate my old fart brother, Mr. Big Ten Honk himself.

Image result for sec logo Image result for sec logo Image result for sec logo

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/20/17 5:30pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:



phunkdaddy said:



I don't like Duke either but I have to give them credit for being the standard for college basketball


and you can throw UNC in there as well.




Not true at all.

Standard for college basketball?




And if you're talking just men's college basketball, it's Kentucky hands down:

All-Time Wins = 1st
All-Time Winning Percentage = 1st
NCAA Tournament Appearances = 1st


NCAA Tournament Wins = 1st
NCAA Sweet Sixteens = 1st


NCAA Elite Eights = 1st
NCAA Games Played = 1st
NCAA Final Fours = 2nd
NCAA Championships = 2nd
20-Win Seasons = 1st


30-Win Seasons = 1st
35-Win Seasons = 1st




LMAO
If you're talking about women's basketball long before there was UConn, there
was Pat Summit at Tennessee winning national titles. Pat Summit set the standard first and she's responsible for getting the sport national recognition and television. South Carolina is gonna put an end to UCONN dominance in women's college basketball hopefully. lol

You're right about Kentucky if you're talking about history but since 1991 it's Duke hands down and hasKentucky even won a title since Tubby Smith was coach.
hmmm
You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/20/17 7:20pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

LMAO If you're talking about women's basketball long before there was UConn, there was Pat Summit at Tennessee winning national titles. Pat Summit set the standard first and she's responsible for getting the sport national recognition and television. South Carolina is gonna put an end to UCONN dominance in women's college basketball hopefully. lol You're right about Kentucky if you're talking about history but since 1991 it's Duke hands down and hasKentucky even won a title since Tubby Smith was coach. hmmm


You said "being the standard", which would imply the current standard. Sure Tennessee and Summit (RIP) dominated before UConn rose to prominence, but there's absolutely no debating which women's program is the greatest of all time. 109 straight wins for God's sake!!! And 11 national championships over the past 22 seasons!!

As for the men, if you're talking about history then you can certainly make a case for UCLA. However recently, it's UK without a doubt. We're talking four Final Four's over the past six years. They made it to the championship game 3 years ago, and won it all 5 years ago.

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 03/20/17 8:27pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

phunkdaddy said:

LMAO If you're talking about women's basketball long before there was UConn, there was Pat Summit at Tennessee winning national titles. Pat Summit set the standard first and she's responsible for getting the sport national recognition and television. South Carolina is gonna put an end to UCONN dominance in women's college basketball hopefully. lol You're right about Kentucky if you're talking about history but since 1991 it's Duke hands down and hasKentucky even won a title since Tubby Smith was coach. hmmm


You said "being the standard", which would imply the current standard. Sure Tennessee and Summit (RIP) dominated before UConn rose to prominence, but there's absolutely no debating which women's program is the greatest of all time. 109 straight wins for God's sake!!! And 11 national championships over the past 22 seasons!!

As for the men, if you're talking about history then you can certainly make a case for UCLA. However recently, it's UK without a doubt. We're talking four Final Four's over the past six years. They made it to the championship game 3 years ago, and won it all 5 years ago.

Sorry bud I'm talking NCAA titles not Final Fours. I stand correct since 1991 Duke has won

5 NCAA titles and Kentucky has won 3. You're right about UConn women but wrong about

Kentucky over Duke when it comes to men basketball

[Edited 3/20/17 20:28pm]

You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 03/21/17 2:31pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

Pokeno4Money said:


You said "being the standard", which would imply the current standard. Sure Tennessee and Summit (RIP) dominated before UConn rose to prominence, but there's absolutely no debating which women's program is the greatest of all time. 109 straight wins for God's sake!!! And 11 national championships over the past 22 seasons!!

As for the men, if you're talking about history then you can certainly make a case for UCLA. However recently, it's UK without a doubt. We're talking four Final Four's over the past six years. They made it to the championship game 3 years ago, and won it all 5 years ago.

Sorry bud I'm talking NCAA titles not Final Fours. I stand correct since 1991 Duke has won

5 NCAA titles and Kentucky has won 3. You're right about UConn women but wrong about

Kentucky over Duke when it comes to men basketball

[Edited 3/20/17 20:28pm]


Well obviously you're not taking into consideration all the other regular season and postseason success of Kentucky that I pointed out, but I respect your right to value NCAA titles over all else. Agree to disagree. peace

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 03/26/17 8:09am

RodeoSchro

avatar

SEC has 3 of the Elite 8. Not bad for a football conference!

Man, that Florida-Wisconsin game was INSANE. I thought Florida blew it in regulation and then had no chance to win it in overtime. Incredible!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 03/26/17 8:33pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Kentucky lost bawl

No Final 4 this year.

The boys played hard and did an awesome job. Thanks to the boys, Coach Cal, and the UK BB staff.

Looking forward to 2018 - Win or lose ........... BBN woot!

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 03/27/17 8:54pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

luv4u said:

Kentucky lost bawl

No Final 4 this year.

The boys played hard and did an awesome job. Thanks to the boys, Coach Cal, and the UK BB staff.

Looking forward to 2018 - Win or lose ........... BBN woot!

Who would have thunk out of the 3 SEC teams South Carolina would have been the one to

get to the Final Four. Go Gamecocks!

Some of those Kentucky fans need to get a grip. Burning shit in the street and boisterous

chants of Fuck UNC after the loss.

You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 03/27/17 10:25pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

phunkdaddy said:

luv4u said:

Kentucky lost bawl

No Final 4 this year.

The boys played hard and did an awesome job. Thanks to the boys, Coach Cal, and the UK BB staff.

Looking forward to 2018 - Win or lose ........... BBN woot!

Who would have thunk out of the 3 SEC teams South Carolina would have been the one to

get to the Final Four. Go Gamecocks!

Some of those Kentucky fans need to get a grip. Burning shit in the street and boisterous

chants of Fuck UNC after the loss.


The refs at the game were dorks. Unbelievable.

and btw the couch burning thingy is a tradition, even though it is frowned upon by UK admins lol

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/28/17 5:43am

phunkdaddy

avatar

Great game between UNC and Kentucky.
You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/28/17 6:48am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

phunkdaddy said:

Great game between UNC and Kentucky.


I agree

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 03/28/17 4:32pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I hate KY; thank you Jesus. Go Oregon.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 03/30/17 2:56pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

luv4u said:

Kentucky lost bawl

No Final 4 this year.

The boys played hard and did an awesome job. Thanks to the boys, Coach Cal, and the UK BB staff.

Looking forward to 2018 - Win or lose ........... BBN woot!


Is UK your alma mater? Or are you from Kentucky?

"As a team, we have chosen to stand and interlock arms in unity. We honor those who have fought for the freedom we cherish. And we stand to ensure the riches and freedom and the security of justice for all people." --- Doug Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 03/30/17 6:09pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Pokeno4Money said:

luv4u said:

Kentucky lost bawl

No Final 4 this year.

The boys played hard and did an awesome job. Thanks to the boys, Coach Cal, and the UK BB staff.

Looking forward to 2018 - Win or lose ........... BBN woot!


Is UK your alma mater? Or are you from Kentucky?


Neither lol

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 04/01/17 5:31pm

gingerwildwood

the Gamecocks just lost to Gonzaga. mad They still made history for their school.

If it's magic, then why can't it be everlasting.....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 04/02/17 9:27pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

gingerwildwood said:

the Gamecocks just lost to Gonzaga. mad They still made history for their school.

Yes they sure did. It was a great run. Gonzaga's bigs made a difference down the stretch and

you can tell Thornwell wasn't quite himself with the bug. No excuses. Gonzaga is a great team

and they made a few more plays than USC did and deserved to win.

How about those Lady Gamecocks bringing the NCAA championship home to Columbia and the

state of South Carolina. A'ja Wilson is one hell of a player and she delivered a championship for

the Lady Gamecocks. Proud to be a native of Columbia, SC. clapping

You ain't nothin but a jaybird with draws on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Men's Basketball - SEC March Madness